No nappy time

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I like to let lo have a bit of time without his nappy on after a nappy change. I like him to feel free and get a bit of air "down there" iykwim.
Oh always panicks that he's going to wee "don't leave it off too long, he'll wee".
I'm not concerned but oh almost worried (madness).
Anyone else do this? Or oh act like that? x

I'm a bit more fussed about it than OH but only because he hasn't had an items of clothing poo'ed on like I have :shock: :lol:

I generally only do it before bath time or if we are outside in the garden and its warm enough.

Nah we're not bothered, we just stick a towel under his bum and let him kick about for 20 mins ..... it's just pee lol x

Jack has never peed with his nappy off! He has nappy off time before his bath and ALWAYS pees in the bath. He must hold it in specially. It's easy to clean up anyway, it's not like loads comes out! Xxx

James pee's on me at least one nappy change per day and always when he has nappy off time so I don't give him much to be honest. Also he pee's like a race horse and it goes so far??

xxxxx

O pees but he loves nappy free time so much that I just get on with it. :)

My poor Jack pee's to the right!! lol . He stands naked waiting for his bath to fill, the amount of times he's peed on my slippers is unreal!!! I make sure i take them off now, much easier to clean my feet than my slippers lol x

OH is very militant about it - he panicks too.

I don't give Aaron much nappy off time, but think I'll start

we used to put her down on a disposable changing mat. But now she is crawling and moving everywhere we just haven't given her "naked baby time".

I am a bit worried about her peeing on the carpet too!

Hubby will not do nappy free time! He panics too much.

I just pop a towel under C give C something to play with and he loves it. It's a little more trick as he is a wriggle butt and loves to crawl but we have now started sitting in his bathroom which has tiles before bath time, even if there is a mishap I can Detol it x

See I don't mind, we have only wooden floors, no carpet so what's the problem? Men eh x

We have cream carpets, so technically wee isn't the problem :shock: :lol:

Eilidh's hobby is peeing on towels lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I let Harry- his pees not that potent... Although for the first time in his 14 month lifespan the little monster popped yesterday with his nappy off- fortunately he did it on the bath mat

Unfortunately he dug his fingers in it before I realised!!!

Max LOVES nappy free time so we strip him off before a bath and he'll crawl around and play happily. Me and OH are very chilled out like you say it's only wee. He managed to pee in my trainer the other day, thankfully they are very old and were about to be thrown out. Today my sister had the paddling pool out on her decking so I stripped Max off completely and he had a great time splashing about :) xxx

Max LOVES nappy free time so we strip him off before a bath and he'll crawl around and play happily. Me and OH are very chilled out like you say it's only wee. He managed to pee in my trainer the other day, thankfully they are very old and were about to be thrown out. Today my sister had the paddling pool out on her decking so I stripped Max off completely and he had a great time splashing about :) xxx

I'm with you hun, it's only wee x

I lie Scott on a puppy pad with his nappy off, super absorbent and very cheap from home bargains x

tapatalkin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back