Night time nappy

Hazel

Reaction score
Connie sleeps on her front now that she can roll. I usually turn her over onto her back before bed but my morning she's on her front again. I'm finding though that when I change her in the morning her nappy is wet at the front as obviously gravity is meaning all the wee goes to thr front and it's bone dry at the back. She's beginning to get a spotty belly from this. I haven't had to use any nappy cream yet ever as she's never suffered from nappy rash. I use the Tesco nappies but is this a common problem and is there a night time nappy that wouldn't do this?

Glenns the same and believe it or not was just thinking the same thing, he is in Pampers active fit and i was thinking of getting a pack of baby dry ones just for night time, he sleeps on his front too.

Finlay sleeps on his front and we've never had any problems with rash or anything on his tummy and we use Nature babycare nappies at night. Keep meaning to use cloth though

Maia sleeps on her front too and we dont have this problem either we use huggies superdry or pampers baby dry.

You could try using a barrier cream such as vaseline on his tummy to prevent the spots.

ive always used huggies super dry at night , never had a rash and lelands been a tummy sleeper since 5 months .

Bought some huggies and woke to a very soggy baby this morning. All the front of her pjs were wet so the nappy had leaked through the night. Sent DH out to look in Tesco and he's come back with potty training pull ups :wall: . Will stick with the Tesco own brand and use some barrier cream on her belly. She's going 13 hours at night so the nappy has a lot of wee to cope with.

xrachx said:
Glenns the same and believe it or not was just thinking the same thing, he is in Pampers active fit and i was thinking of getting a pack of baby dry ones just for night time, he sleeps on his front too.
he doesnt have rashes we just find the nappies at the front are BULGING, he sleeps from 7pm-7am but on the odd time he will go down at 6pm so his nappies are really full and on the odd occasion have leaked at the top, does anyone use active fit for day and baby dry for night?

Rudy sleeps on his back and still only gets wet in the front. I have always found that I have needed to go up a size when bulging happens even if you still use smaller ones for daytime. We use 4+ all the time mostly tescos but sometimes pampers, sometimes boots and I don't find any difference. Huggies are the most leaky in my experience.

x

Hazel said:
Sent DH out to look in Tesco and he's come back with potty training pull ups :wall:

:lol: My OH did the exact same thing......... men!

Sam is also a tummy sleeper since he could roll. We used to use Pampers Baby Dry at night and active fit in the day until 3 mornings in a row i got him up to find him covered in the little balls of wee-filled yuck from inside the nappy which had exploded at his tummy :shock:
I spoke to pampers who basically didn't give a @$*! and were no help at all.
So we used the day time active fit as a stop-gap and they were actually better than the baby dry...still using them now and never had a leak since at night but thinking about cloth now.

Hazel said:
Bought some huggies and woke to a very soggy baby this morning. All the front of her pjs were wet so the nappy had leaked through the night. Sent DH out to look in Tesco and he's come back with potty training pull ups :wall: . Will stick with the Tesco own brand and use some barrier cream on her belly. She's going 13 hours at night so the nappy has a lot of wee to cope with.

Connie also goes 13 hours at night - but the Pampers Stay Dry seem to be fine. However, she sleeps on her side so maybe this is useless information!

Either way I hope you find a solution xxx

Hazel said:

I have never had success with huggies. I use Pampers baby dry for nights and cheaper ones for during the day, but I am nearing the toilet training stage. Mines are tummy sleepers too.

xrachx said:
xrachx said:
he doesnt have rashes we just find the nappies at the front are BULGING, he sleeps from 7pm-7am but on the odd time he will go down at 6pm so his nappies are really full and on the odd occasion have leaked at the top, does anyone use active fit for day and baby dry for night?

We do! :D I find the Pampers Baby Dry brilliant for the night time. The do still get very full but very very rarely leak :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back