• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year TTC Roll Call!

LouiseB

Reaction score
You ladies know how this works by now :)

Let me know what cycle you are in and i'll jot you down so we know we're not alone and also that there is also someone who is worse off. We can also see who is active.

2010 was such a bummer that a nice fresh start for 2011 will hopefully do us a world of good :good:

None of us will be here for the 2012 thread - isn't that a relief :dance:

So!

"During January i was on..."

Cycle 1
Tinkerbell3
dita_parlo
Bella2
Hopeful_11

Cycle 2
Mummy2Adam
Mrs_Wigglez

Cycle 3
MissJuly10
Kezzamunster
Kellyedd08

Cycle 4-6
SylvieGirl
ScotchEgg
Nurse26
linxminx21
LauraAnne
EmmBee123

Cycle 7-9
LouiseB
maybe baby
positivity : )
Spinneygirl
vickyxx

Cycle 10-12
Esperanza84

Cycle 13-18
Mushy1
traci

Cycle 18+
DEBORAH78

Last edited:
ouch i just counted up and i'm cycle 8!! that's not great but hey ho..i will get there soon!! xxx

I'm only on cycle 1, but hopefully it won't be too many before good news :)

Sending lots of baby :dust: :dust: :dust: hope everyone gets happy news in 2011

I'm in cycle 5. Fingers crossed I won't ever come out of that bracket :) good luck girlies!

6 I think...is that right?:oooo: Am confusing myself tonight. Started ttc in August and 5th period since trying.X

Well, we've been TTC since the end of July/beginning of August but I *think* I've only had 2 AF's?? Currently CD32 at the mo and :pray: I won't see AF this cycle! Not sure where that puts me? x

Could you put me back in cycle 2 please hunny? Im not going to count last cycle as we werent trying. Lots of babydust for everyone :dust::dust::dust x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey louise

I'm still in cycle 3, testing early january so if witch comes i will be cycle 4 :)

All updated :)

It such a relief to see some cycle 1 ladies.

I'm so excited for 2011 :dance:

hi hun im currently on cycle 4, Af due 7th or 11th of jan so if af gets me( wich she will as i only BD once due to been incredibly ill) ill be in cycle 5 after the 11th. good luck girls x x

Thanks Louise, 2011 is going to be a great year :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey I'm a bit drippy not sure how this works! :eh: Jan will be my first month TTC since MMC in Nov, but have had 2 periods since the MC - does that put me in cycle one of TTC as we haven't tried up until now or do you have to go by how many periods you've had? x x

hey I'm a bit drippy not sure how this works! :eh: Jan will be my first month TTC since MMC in Nov, but have had 2 periods since the MC - does that put me in cycle one of TTC as we haven't tried up until now or do you have to go by how many periods you've had? x x

I tend to go from however long you have been trying to conceive your child and giving birth to it, including any mc's and overlooking any short breaks because breaks do not really exist in ttc imo :)

That said, it is whatever you want. It doesn't have to be accurate, so if you feel better classing this as cycle 1 and a fresh start - that's upto you.

Just tell me what cycle ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back