My slimfast journey

Ha ha crackers yes and I've been pissing like a racehorse all day ha ha ha x

I agree with kezz hun every little change helps. i started off on a diet before the slimfast and was eating healthy which in turn helped me go on and do what im doing. stay strong and with all us girlies help you will get there xxxx

weigh in is first thing in the morning kez 3 pounds loss is wot im aiming for anymore is a bonus. you dont have to much longer until you weigh in do you?xxxx

Exciting stuff hun, I'll be glued to your thread & I'm sure the 3lbs will have dropped off, I'm thinking maybe a bit more as well

Well.....4 weeks & 3 days until weigh day so it's the day before my holiday. Will be 6 weeks since the last weight in then :)

xxxx

Ooh I'm Goo.g on holiday 13th august for a week can not wait!! Xx ill have to buy a shewee at this rate for the journey though lmfao ha ha ha xx

i dont know how you resist the scales hun i would go nuts! wot was your aim to have lost before your holiday? you must be at your perfect weight as it is xxx

where you off to poll and more important can i come? lol x

We are off to Cornwall yay! And yes you can come too ha ha xx

Omg kezza how are you keeping off the scales? Im the other way and have already weighed myself 3 times today ha ha funny thing is each time was different xx

13th Aug......I go on the 12th Aug :yay:

Tbh it is getting harder now as just wanna jump on them & see what they say but I promised myself I wouldn't do weekly & would wait until the holiday

2 weeks ago I was 10st & I'm hoping I'll be down to 9st 7llb

xxxx

I will be 10 stone i know i will. well done kez you must be so proud hun.
im packing my bag pol x

The best dreams that turn to reality take the longest but are so worth it :friends:

Awwwww thanks hun, I'm now getting to the stage where I'm happy with how I look & feel comfortable

xxxx

Hey before you know.it we will be like.charlies angels lol xxx

Look at you go hun, wow that's just fantastic, I'm soooooo proud of you
xxxxxxx

Thanks Kez i am pretty dam surprised and feeling very pleased with myself this morning xxxx

I knew you'd lose more then the 3lbs you were hoping for

Your doing amazing hun & you should be pleased

xxxx

I know it wont be big every week so if i aim for 2-3lbs the rest is a bonus.
I am very pleased with myself right now. thanks for all your help hun xxxx

well done amy - thats brilliant - a stone in 3 weeks!!!!!!
fantastic going !!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back