weight watchers*weigh day*

jodie_honey

Reaction score
i joined 2 weeks ago and in my first week ive lost 6lb. i know its gonna slow down, this is the first time ive stuck to a diet and worked really hard.
im goin on holiday in spetember and im bein a bridesmaid for my sisters weddin in september too so thats my goal, i wanna lose as much as i can coz ive gone huge, put loads of weight on in pregnancy. anyone else doin weight watchers? are u findin it easy? which plan are u followin x

ive just been weighed and this week ive lost 5lb! yay!

Hi :wave:

Firstly, well done on your 6lb loss - thats fantastic!!

I did weight watchers about 7 years ago as I wanted to lose about a stone before we got married. I gained quite a bit of weight pre-pregnancy and during pregnancy, and now I want to get back down to 10 stone (currently 13). I have decided to do weight watchers again as it worked so well the last time. I have signed up on-line this time, and am on 22 points a day. When I did weight watchers way back, there was only the points plan, so that is why I have stuck with that one as I know how it works!

I am aiming to lose 7lbs a month, so hopefully will be down to 10stone 7lbs ish by August as we have a wedding to go to, and then holidays the end of August.

Best of luck!!

6lbs is really good! This is my first week of Weight Watchers and I'm hoping I've lost some weight, but been feeling really down and have been eating lots of chocolate :oops: We shall see on Thursday.

I'm following the Points Plan, I don't think I could do the Core Plan - With all those 'Free' foods I would eat so much I wouldn't lose any weight atall!

How many points are you allowed each day?

ooooooo

i joined up again last week lol...

6lb is great!!! well done hun :)

im on points btw :) not finding it too hard just yet... but sayin that ive only been doing it for less than a week this time round!!! last time i did it i struggled after 2 months... and gave up :( (Deeply regret that now tho!!!)

if u want a bit of extra support.. .there are the monthly weight loss targets :)

clicky here!!!

thankyou everyone, im on points and i cn have 25 a day but i usualy only need 19 or so. its not too bad, just think of a skinny figure x

jodie_honey said:
thankyou everyone, im on points and i cn have 25 a day but i usualy only need 19 or so. its not too bad, just think of a skinny figure x

I'm on 26 and can never use them up. My cooking is pretty healthy, full of veg and we never use oil to fry stuff. Never have chips, we have poached eggs etc..So, I realised I need to cut down on the in between snacks (I LOVE Oreos!!). With the points plan it's easy to keep track. What keeps me going is the embarrassment I'll feel if I haven't lost any weight tomorrow.. :lol:

Lozzi... your weight just drops off, that's great!!! :cheer:

I lost 16lb last year on Weight Watchers but then over Christmas and stuff I just gave up and put 7lb back on :(

I started again this week, been doing great but Thursday is my night off so I'm cooking us something nice tonight.

How do people not use their points though?? I'm on 21 and I use them all every day :?

x-kirsty-x said:
Lozzi... your weight just drops off, that's great!!! :cheer:

it flies back on too!! ive gained some since cri mbo :(

i only lose weight fast as i have loads to lose!!!

im like a whale... :lol: ah well im doin something bout it eh lol

8 and a half pounds??!!Well done!! I only lost 1.5, but its better than nothing atall - or gaining!! :) Really well done, hun :hug:

I weighed in today and have lost 4lbs since last Monday :D

Im joining tonight!!!! and so excited, i keep telling myself i can do it!

I have a picture i found of myself when i was 19 and looked the best i ever have and keep teling myself i can do this and it will change my life.

Wish me luck girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back