My slimfast journey

Aw thanks poll its made me want to keep going xxxx

Woo hoo today is the day hun, can't wait to see how you get on

xxxxxxxx

Its been so hard poll but you know when you get that moment when you finally realise "oh my god WTF happened to me" well i have had it. I have replaced the baby making with getting myself fit and healthy xxx

I feel the same hun I am totally disgusted at what I've become though today has to be day one I think ill start a thread xx

Im here for you hun. we all have to start somewhere i felt so ashamed last week putting my weight up for all to see i have hid from it for months now. I stuck a pick of my jelly belly up on the diet thread in the girlies room 2 it was very liberating lol you will feel so proud of yourself next week i know i do xxxxxx

Omg omg omg.......you have done amazing babe, I'm so proud of you :petal:

xxxxx

Awwwww bless you poppet :hugs:

It's been my pleasure but no need to thank me, that's what :friends: do

xxxxxxxx

Amy, that's fantastic!!!!! Well done Hun xxx

thank you mamafy and emma its such a good feeling to know my hard work is paying off. good luck to you 2 on your weigh ins xxxx

Im in such a happy mood today i feel like loosing this weight is helping find me again. this year has been such a tough one and i have been on such a journey more downs then ups and more tears then i thought i would ever cry. I find myself coming out the other side now and i dont think i would change a single second of it as its made me so strong and so thankful for what i have achieved and the people whom surround me. It might sound silly but each pound i loose feels like im shedding a burden that i have carried with me for so long. Today i feel very free very liberated and very very happy.

& so you should feel proud hun, you've come a long way

It's not sounding silly at all, just think for all the bad things that have happened, your the stronger person, you've never given up & you have the determination to keep going

I feel that sometimes we have to go through hell before we get the happiness we truly deserve, it makes us stronger & appreciate things more plus it helps to find the real you

xxxxx

im with you on that one sista! x

kez have you ever heard of puer tea? i used to drink it all the time when i was skinny. its chineese and is fab for weight loss i start drinking it because victoria beckham used to lol i just got some in the post im going to start drinking it again see how it goes

Never heard of it before tbh but I like hearing that it works from other people that have tried it

Where do you get it & what's it taste like?

xxxxx

I got it on ebay but the health shop sell it. it tastes like tree bark lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back