My slimfast journey

hi kez still going strong hun i never got to have my lunch shake as when i got home OHs mum and dad popped over. its almost time for my dinner time shake now so i will have it soon. I can feel my clothes are looser so i must have lost something. its so good to see it working. how are you getting on? i finally got to reply to your email sorry for taking like forever xxx

You are doing an amazing job hun & if your clothes are looser then you've defo lost :yay:

Yeah I'm good thanks, although struggling a bit with slimfast today. I had my chocolate shake for brekkie around 8ish & had lunch, which was a cheese salad with plain cous cous & 2 carrots at 1:15pm & now I'm feeling really hungry.........

Oh well, battle through it but I do smell of holidays :lol: that mixture of when your skin has caught lots of sunshine & the sun cream

xxxxx

Oh my god dont talk to me about suncream i put it on and now im a heaven for those tiny little black flies! they honestly are driving me mental grrrrrrrrr

Oh no that's not good, hope they bugger off & leave you alone, pesky things!!!

The suns playing a game of hide & seek now :(

xxx

Oh no that's not good, hope they bugger off & leave you alone, pesky things!!!

The suns playing a game of hide & seek now :(

xxx
Sadly im a heaven for all that flys lol

the second i go and whip my bits out the bloody sun goes in:shakehead:
I think it fainted at the sight of my whiteness hahahahaha

Third time lucky tried to reply to this but keep dozing off lol xx

hi polly anna my sexy little beast how you doin hun? xxx

I will stalking you to see how much you've lost Hun, you've done so well to carry on this long! my first slimfast day hasn't been to bad bit hungry But i've kept myself busy so that i don't think about it!
how odd that Im also trying to get thin before we get married lol! x

you have done really well today i find keeping busy helps to. OMG it really is the slimfast wedding thread lol only 1 day to weigh in i cant wait eeeek!

I reckon you've lost at least 4lb :yay:

I think I'll do it but will probably have an evening meal :) I'll up (in other words actually start) my water and ditch snacking :)

My target for 18lbs off is 1st September :) I'd really like all the mummies at school who I won't see to think Wow you've done so well :)

No marriage for me, I done that 21 years ago :lol: Perhaps Divorce for me? :rofl: Joke, we're happy really :lol:

I reckon you've lost at least 4lb :yay:

I think I'll do it but will probably have an evening meal :) I'll up (in other words actually start) my water and ditch snacking :)

My target for 18lbs off is 1st September :) I'd really like all the mummies at school who I won't see to think Wow you've done so well :)
Oh hun i think i would pee my pants if i lost 4 pounds i would me over the moon with 3 anymore would be a major surprise:shock:

I cant wait for all the mums to see me after the summer holidays looking all slim and sexy :dance:

Us women are more critical of each other and yet most of us is in the same boat :hug:

Right skinny bitch pledge for kids going back to school? :lol:

final day before weigh in dum dum DUM!!!!! I must think skinny thoughts all day so i am a few pounds lighter tomorrow:oooo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back