My slimfast journey

Hey DP :wave:

Jump on board, more the merrier :yay:

I love slimfast & find it defo works for me & the shakes taste super yummy

xxx

Thanks kez its so lovely to have your support i cant wait to do my weigh in! xxx

of course you can poll the more the merrier xxxxx

im calling slimfast the primark version of lipotrim, just as good at a way lower price lol xxx

Awwwwww hun, you most defo have my support all the way through :hugs:

Losing weight is tough & maintaining I find is even harder & it's just fab that we have each other for the support through the good & bad times :friends:

Well.......I've got my monthly weigh in today......eek!!!

So at 10am I'll be squeezing out as much pee to make myself lighter, taking off my jewellery & when in boots the bag & trainers will be coming off :lol:

xxxxx

oooh i cant wait to hear how your doing!!!!! good luck hun xxxxx

Right I took the plunge......

2 months ago I was 11st 4lb & now I'm 10st :yay:

1st month weight loss = 14lb
2nd month weight loss = 4lb

I've haven't religiously stuck to it this month, not been hugely bad or anything but still very happy with my weight loss as that's 1lb a week, which I think is about right

xxxxx

I have just started the slim fast shakes to try and budge the last couple of pounds! Hope it works :) I have lost 25lbs already in last few months and I'm currently 10stone but my goal is 9 stone 10lbs arrgg xx

I have just started the slim fast shakes to try and budge the last couple of pounds! Hope it works :) I have lost 25lbs already in last few months and I'm currently 10stone but my goal is 9 stone 10lbs arrgg xx

Wow, congrats on your weight loss to date, that's fab

Your defo get to you target weight without a problem, have you set yourself a date to get to target?

xxxx

Right I took the plunge......

2 months ago I was 11st 4lb & now I'm 10st :yay:

1st month weight loss = 14lb
2nd month weight loss = 4lb

I've haven't religiously stuck to it this month, not been hugely bad or anything but still very happy with my weight loss as that's 1lb a week, which I think is about right

xxxxx
bloody hell hun im so happy for you well done xxxxxxxx

Awwwww thanks amy :flower:

I'm sooooooo excited for your Tuesday now :yay:

xxxx

if the bloody scales dont move i will be very upset lol xxx

I'm sending all my positive vibes over to you hun :flower:

You've done amazing so far, I'm really proud of you cos it's always tough at the beginning & you are still going strong

:yay: :yay:

xxxx

Ooh good luck!
I started slimfast in march and although I have had a few 'naughty' days, I have now gone from 12st 2lb to 10st 8lb so that's 30lbs! And right from the start I felt less bloated!
I have totally cut out bread and a few other things!
XxX

look at you looking all sexy and well skinny kez! love the new pic xxx

woohoo.. I have finally got chance to get back on here, been busy all day, had a rubbish day food wise (bloody Teacakes jumping down my throat), big drink of water for me now then bed me thnks xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back