My slimfast journey

He he y'have to laugh or you'd cry lol anyhoo how's u hun? Xxx

im good hun had a busy day im in bed now lazy cow that i am lol x

last night was hard but im so proud i didnt cave. just up having my shake before i wake the kids

I have just started the slim fast shakes to try and budge the last couple of pounds! Hope it works :) I have lost 25lbs already in last few months and I'm currently 10stone but my goal is 9 stone 10lbs arrgg xx

Wow, congrats on your weight loss to date, that's fab

Your defo get to you target weight without a problem, have you set yourself a date to get to target?

xxxx

Thanks Hun, not set a date ha maybe I should do that (whoops) just hope I can shift this last few! They are doing my head in gggrrrr!! :) x

Hey :wave:

Oh no worries hun, didn't know if there was a party or a wedding or something you wanted to lose the last bit for but your shift them no prob

Amy is losing hers for her wedding next July so she can a super sexy slim yummy bride & mine is mainly for my holiday in August but also to try & maintain for my Turkey wedding next August

xxxx

Oooh that's a point I'm getting married 9th august next year maybe that should be it lol xx

everyone is having bacon butties but i had my shake im giving myself 10 out of 10 for will power. I spent 4 hours dying my hair back to my normal colour yesterday im so pleased with how its turned out. im now a redhead again no more roots yay! Hubby bought me a massive bunch of flowers for doing so well on my diet he said he can see i have lost weight already bless him he is a sweetheart

thanks kez today is the first day i have felt really good about myself in such a long time. i know i have a way to go but just knowing im doing good is a fab feeling. anyhoo how are you this sunny day? I bet there were boobie dreams in your house last night lol x

Your gonna have soooooo many days like this now & they are great & that was such a thoughtful thing for your OH to do as well, it makes a big difference when they notice & it's those lil gestures that help keep us going

I'm okily dokily thanks my darling, just off to meet my mum for a catch up & a coffee then have a look round the shops & check out the charity shops for books :)

BOOBIES BOOBIES BOOBIES :lol:

I haven't stopped looking at google images tbh

xxxxxx

That's great news about your hair colour to :yay:

So what's your plans today?

xxx

Hahahaha i went on the site yesterday i would love an uplift when i loose all my weight. something to aim for eh? Im off to the car boot in a while to stock up stuff to list on ebay i made a bloody fortune on it last month 1400 profit from crap other people throw out!!!!! Im going to do a bit in the garden its starting to look really good. then me and the kiddies are gonna jump like loons on the trampoline for the evening lol. Have a fab time with your mum mmmmmmmmmm i could do with a trip around the shops but i can never find anywhere to park my bus its to big for the multi story. chat to to later sexy boobs lol xxx

Last edited:
Tbh I think I may need a slight lift as well, being an F cup before they are kinda empty right now & spaniel ears comes to mind........my OH will tell you that's a major over reaction but that's what I see

Due to my previous boob size & broad shoulders, I should be able to go back to the size I was, if the implants are too small then will look silly plus they will be nice & perky, which I've never had cos growing up my boobs appeared at the age of 12/13 & my mum never had the money to get me measured so my poor boobs never stood a chance really

Also I will have the advanced laser lipo, I have areas around the upper & lower tummy, bra area, love handles, inner & outer thighs that have a lil excess skin from my weight loss, when I bend over or on all fours the skin on my torso area hangs down, not hugely but it's horrid & the advanced laser lipo is small incisions made in the skin & removes the fat & also helps to tighten & sculpture the body without having to cut skin away

It will be a few thousand pound yes but I've worked so so hard to get to where I am & now, no matter what diet or exercise I do nothing changes so next year will be the final stage of my reinventing myself at the lovely age of 30......ooooooo could be a belated birthday prezzie for myself :yay:

Sorry Hun, just completed boycotted your thread there :(

Sounds like you have a great day planned today, I'm just in town now dressed for holidays & it's gone overcast!!!

Pfft mmph & blurgh

xxxxxxxx

You worked hard to get where you are you deserve to get the last few tweaks done. my boons were very hollow last year when i was thin and i was desperate to have them done i also had loose skin on my tummy from having the kids even at a size 8 it wouldnt go away but in used to have to tuck it in my jeans lol im 33 and want my body back

laser lipo sounds amazing i must have a look at it.
Boo for the clouds but you know what they say, the sun always shines in the pub or the shops lol xx

Oooh that's a point I'm getting married 9th august next year maybe that should be it lol xx

Woo hoo for your wedding target :yay:

Tell all about your wedding to & it's really close to when me & Amy get married to :yay:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back