My IUI journey!

Oooo I'm very hopeful for u hun xx

Sent from my LG-C550 using Tapatalk

Think its the witch. More blood this morning coupled with the start of a stomach ache :(

I don't know what more I could have done? I had no caffeine, no alcohol, lots of protien and drag Veg and fruit. I feel useless :( xxxxx

So sorry to hear that chaz. Sometimes there's no more you can do - there's still a massive element of chance. Sending you loads of love today

Arh chaz keep us updated I would be surprised if it was your AF so early. Keep the faith and I will have my fx for you. Hugs gizzy xxxxxx

not proper bleed then? oh please stay away auntie, leave chaz alone!

No just discoloured cm like you get before af xxxx

Oh I really hope it's not her. I hope you get a much better birthday present. Keep us updated Chaz xxx

Ah I hope she stays away. Don't beat yourself up though hun as like scotch said there's always an element of chance. Xx

My boobs are sore now to, which I don't usually get. It's usually jurst sore nips. Still not a flow, just discoloured cm when wiping. Frustrated.com! xxxx

Last edited:
My first symptom was stabby boob pain, fx for you lovely xxx

Sounds quite positive so far, fingers crossed for you honey xxx

My main early symptom was wind! Sore boobs were the next one! X

Really hoping its not the witch .... Stay away witchy!!!

Do I carry on with my progesterone? Can't test till Sunday at earliest with fmu. I think its too much to be implantation bleed, but think its too early to be af. Frustrated doesn't cut it LOL xxxx

Definitely carry on. You're not out till she's properly here hon. could be anything at the mo xxx

Oh Chaz hope its not your af! Fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Hope its not the witch hun :pray: it could be implantation could it not? What dpo are you on? Xxx

Sorry ur not having an easy ride Chaz :(
Definetly keep on with the progesterone until u get bfp or hopefully not red blood xx

Big :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back