My IUI journey!

Dark eyebrows are in fashion hun so yeah I think you can easily get away with it xx

I think you'e fie with dark eyeborws and lighter hair, I don't think I would notice that on someone.

FX the spermies are doing their thang with your egg round about now! xxx

Im tempted to play some "sexy" songs to my womb....."lets get it on....." to get the spermies and gg on the mood ha ha. OH won't even let me carry the hoover up the stairs....bless :love:

Yeah my hairdresser said they were fashionable like that, but i just cant get used to it, i didnt intentd to go this light lol xxx

I have dyed blonde hair and got darker eyebrows! So I hope it doesn't look too bad hehe. How light have you gone?! Xxx

Its a scouse brow? :(

I hate anything like that! It doesnt bother me if i pin my fringe up, just bothers me when i wear my hair normal lol xx

I'm off on my holidays girls :)

Will try and check in at some point with any updates, but won't be here daily. Wishing you all lots of luck for the next week :dust:

xxxx

What a great time for a holiday, chill out , relax, get that bfp! xx

Hey girls just checking in. Having a lovely time in the rain. LOL. I have 1 symptom that I don't think I've ever had. A weird sensation near my hip. Just under where my appendix scar is. Not a tugging as such, just a presence, or a very mild stitch. Started yesterday at 5pm. Could this be implantation or US it too high? I've not done any lifting, pretty much just sat on my arse at back of boat. Been to toilet as normal, but peeing more, BUT I am drinking more water. Not noticed any difference in CM. What you girls think? Xxxxxx

Last edited:
ooooh I dunno but I'm so so hopeful for you! I really hope and pray this is your BFP this month xxxx

Enjoy the rest of your break xxx It'll be testing day before you know it!

Still have the slight stitch feeling, was throbbing a little last night xxxx

I've just read through this Chaz, sooo excited for you! Hope you're having a lovely time! I'll be stalking this thread closely! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back