My IUI journey!

Aww FX for you Chaz! :)

Really hope it's not the witch, deffo keep on with the progesterone til testing.

Keeping everything crossed for you!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

How's things today? Hope she's stayed away xxx

She's here, it far too much to be IB, but im guessing because im still taking progesterone, its noit here in full force yet. Im gonna test in morning and im fully expecting it to be a BFN. Cant understand how 65million swimmers missed my gg, or failed to implant. If this is AF she has arrived 3 full dayes early, with spotting starting from CD23 :( worst cycle ever.

Thanks for your support girls xxx

just looked up on the chart gallery for the following:

Pregnant
IUI
implantation spotting
on progesterone

and there's loads on there with spotting daily or almost daily throughout the time that progesterone is given...

hey chaz, i really hope it isnt af. i havent been posting much but ive been popping in to see what is going on. my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun.x

Bloomin heck....google doesnt half confuse you more than you were!

Im 99% certian this is my AF, ive had to use a liner today, and stocked up on tampons and pain killers.

Ive not had any more stomach cramping, only 1 boob is sore-ish. Im sooooo frigging angry and confused!

So...

Monday 6DPO/ Tuesday 7DPO - stitch type feeling right side of tummy.
Wednesday 8DPO/ Thursday 9DPO - what i thought to be implantation bleeding.
Friday 10DPO - bit too much bloody browny cm to be condisered IB in my opinion.
Saturday 11DPO - More bloody/ brwny CM, neede a liner. No cramping. Still taking 400mg progesterone.
Sunday 12DPO - Testing with FMU.

xxxxxxx

Hi Chaz, good luck testing this morning. Hope you're alright xxx

Its the witch :cry:

Got a BFN when i tested, (1st test ive done in months too) and ive got a bigger flow, but no tummy ache. So ive taken my last progesterone pessary, no point holding AF off any longer :(

Totally gutted, we just want some good news for a change.

On the other hand.....its my birthday tomorrow and were off out for a big meal tonight......so im getting drunk!

Thanks for all your support girls. Gonna speak to ACU on tuesday, and maybe book a session with the councillor as my head feels beaten xxxxx

I'm so sorry hun, do try to enjoy your birthday and your drinks X

So sorry it was the witch!! I hope you can enjoy your birthday, treat yourself to a nice bottle of bubbly x

Kirstymichelle - Im 99% sure its AF, far too much to be IB. Its more bloody now and beginning to get clotty (TMI) :(

My bestie has just delivered some gorgeous chocolate cake pops, a lindt bunny and a huge cuddle :) not gonna let the witch get me down today! xxxx

Big Hug Chaz! Have a great meal and get drunk and enjoy yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back