My ebay dining room!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well Im pooped after spending the day sorting out my dining room ready for Chrimbo.
Really happy cos we got some great furniture from Ebay really cheap - got a huge oak table, 8 chairs a sideboard and a rocking chair!

So Im very happy cos now my dining room looks very pretty and we finally have some storage to put all our crockery we got for wedding presents!

Here is a pic for you all to see. Reckon it cost in total about £800 and if we had bought new it would have been at least £3k! Bargain!!!

diningroom.jpg

What a gorgeous room!!!! :D Wish I was coming for dinner!!

We have the tiniest table ever and only 3 chairs, there are going to be 5 of us for xmas dinner!!!! :shock:

its lush hun, am well jealous x x x

Its absolutely, im so envious! my table is cramped into my kitchen!

Jen, dont forget my place at the table when ur making dinner ;) x

wow its looks beautiful, really lovely :D

I want a dinning table and chairs in our conservatory but we are waiting for the tv out there to break so we can throw it out and make room :roll:

Your house is amazing. I love the wood beams :D

lou said:
wow its looks beautiful, really lovely :D

I want a dinning table and chairs in our conservatory but we are waiting for the tv out there to break so we can throw it out and make room :roll:

Your house is amazing. I love the wood beams :D

aw thanks babe!
I cant believe we got it - it took ages going through and was touch and go for a while but we got there in the end and I have to pinch myself sometimes cos its my dream home. I love it! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back