What nursery furniture are you having?

We have a cot. That's it!! Oh, and a couple of plastic boxes for clothes. We lived in a cot when 1st LO was born and we've been moving a lot ever since, so we've just made do. Don't think there's anything else you really need!

I got my wardrobe from ikea, my changing table off ebay (it's a white babys r us one and like brand new!) and my cot is 52 years old and has had my dad me and my bro and all the babies in our family in it, i think mine will be the 12th.

Ive had my moses basket and bedding etc from mothercare, gone for the 'little circus' range. :)

We're getting a white cot bed from kiddicare and I've got a tall ikea pax wardrobe with rail and 3 pullout baskets which will be perfect. I also bought a little untreated chest of drawers from idea for about £16 and will paint it a bright colour to match the nursery I think :) we've got a blanket box which can be moved into lo's room if we need it but it's a tiny room so doubt we'll fit a lot more in!

Aren't those bumpers useless though because isn't baby supposed to go at the bottom of the cot?

Yup, bumpers are pretty much useless. It's a good centre point for your theme through. Sooo... the one that I got with our cot bed I decided to turn into a wall hanging and it now looks pretty cool hanging above the cot on the wall!! I just put up 4 picture hooks, tied some pretty ribbon to the ties (after pinning them into a loop) and hung it up. Quite chuffed with it if I do say so myself :) I'll get some pictures up once the nursery's finished xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back