my little bargain! so chuffed!!!

petchy

Reaction score
i got a real bargain today!!! :D i've been checking the local 2nd hand shop regularly lately, and also posted on freecycle but with no luck - desperately needed some sort of storage for our lounge, as we have so much clutter (bills, books and general mess!) and nowhere to put it. it just used to end up on the coffee table and in plastic bags and cardboard boxes - not very nice looking and definitely not how i want my living room to look!! with ruben fast getting closer to the crawling stage i needed some storage!

and then today, my numerous visits to that 2nd hand shop finally paid off! i got a lovely bureau/cupboard (i thought it was quite funky!) with loads of storage space for £20 + £5 delivery (i don't drive). i've just spent the last hour cleaning it and putting our junk into it and it looks fab! it's perfect because it's a cupboard and desk in one so i finally got the laptop off the dining table!

and it also matches said dining table too - must have been made in the same era, although i have no idea when that might be. have a feeling it was before my days even!

look, here's my "new" bureau BEFORE being put to use, and AFTER - in use!

skap.jpg
skap2.jpg

yay :rotfl: (yes i know it's old, but i still like it!)

:cheer: It is a funky shape :cheer: Well done you on your bargain, looks good :D

its got my vote! i like old furniture

L x

Hi

Thats pretty neat looks great, hope you really enjoy it
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members