Mummy tummy

Tadpole

Reaction score
Righto - I get married in 3 & 1/2 months. I don't need to lose any weight - I am 5ft 7 and weigh about 9&1/2 - 10 stone. (I don't regularly weigh myself). Basically I am a large 10/small 12. BUT I really really need to firm and tone the area, well from boobs to knees. :lol: What is the quickest way to do this? I will be moving in 2 weeks and so will be doing lots of walking into town and back with Olivia in the pushchair and that is up a hill. I have a stepping machine and some free weights at home. (Gathering dust). I won't be far from the local leisure centre so can leave Olivia with OH and pop over for...something. That's just it though - I am a bit clueless about exercise, so I want to make sure that whatever I take up will be fairly effective.

Thaaaaaaaanks. :D

3 months is a very substantial time to firm up...

CONSISTANCY IS KEY!!!

Abs are made in the kitchen so watch sugar,fat,alchol intake, fizzy drinks (not saying refrain just cut right down)
Increase your cardiovascular activity, running or walking, rowing, cycling, cross trainer, aerodics classes...
Find out if your gym has circuit classes, these are FANTASTIC for firming up.

Abdominal muscles are a great muscle as you can work on them every day use repetitions of 10-15, then once you are ready increase to 15-20, then 20 (Gradually!!) (do each excercise once and then repeat 3 times)

(You''ll have to google directions)

Stomach crunch
Leg lowering
Oblique crunch (side abs)
Repeatx3

Steelgoddess said:
Find out if your gym has circuit classes, these are FANTASTIC for firming up.

Oh I used to love the circuit training classes at the gym!! They were my fav! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back