Starting a "Fat friends" weigh in in work...

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I had decided to join WW again asap-need to lose 3 stone by May for SIL wedding :oops: :pray:

WW website say they can do a workplace weigh in but when I rang today, its fully booked for our area until the New Year, so I am gutted :(

I had already put feelers out and there are quite a few who want to drop a dress size for Xmas, so I am going to do it myself-had a word with HR and they suppot me-we have a meeting room we can use, so I will get some scales and once a week we will have a weigh in and then a "class" where we can swap recipes etc.

I m asking for £1 donation each week-then at Christmas we will donate the money to charity!

Starting a week monday so I can get weigh in cards and things sorted :D

Oh that sounds fab!! :cheer: That's a brilliant idea and I think it's really great that you'll put the proceeds to charity!

I think it worked out better this way anyway rather than the WW people doing it for you :dance:

Good luck with it!! x

My mum's work did this and she lost over 2 stone doing it! They actually used their £1 to stick in a kitty and have a "slimmer of the month". The slimmer of the month got all the money! Was a fantastic incentive :lol:

My OH's work did something like this, although they called themselves the "Fat B**tards" :lol:

Worked for a lot of them, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back