morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

OMG im so excited!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I cant wait til wed hehe

morning girls - still no AF for me :D

EmmyLou - got my test this morning and my boss brought it down :shock: said they 'open' all the post but thankfully didnt see what was in it (well i hope not anyway!!!!!) thanks for the little message hunni :hug:

i will be testing tomorrow morning as long as she stays away but dont get your hopes up lol

good luck gem
Skairdy it is looking VERY positive for you babes

:hug: :hug:

NOOOOOOOOO you have the test do it do it now Miss G! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Steph there might be no need - just been to toilet and wiped and it was pinky - so AF might just be on her way!!!

will keep you informed!! :pray: :hug:

MissGobby said:
EmmyLou - got my test this morning and my boss brought it down :shock: said they 'open' all the post but thankfully didnt see what was in it (well i hope not anyway!!!!!) thanks for the little message hunni :hug: :hug:

:shock: Eek, I only thought about using the padded envelope!! They opened it - eek :shock:

Hope its lucky for you :pray: :hug:

yeah come on hunny, if you dont then come on msn so i can beg some more :rotfl: :hug:

Emmylou said:
MissGobby said:
EmmyLou - got my test this morning and my boss brought it down :shock: said they 'open' all the post but thankfully didnt see what was in it (well i hope not anyway!!!!!) thanks for the little message hunni :hug: :hug:

:shock: Eek, I only thought about using the padded envelope!! They opened it - eek :shock:

Hope its lucky for you :pray: :hug:
lol dont worry he said he didnt look in it :hug:

read above - AF might be on her way! :roll:

missg , why dont u invest in some opk's or charting ? u put yourself through such pain every month when she doesnt turn up when expected might save u some heart ache hun ? people say charting is stressfull , but not hal as much as waiting for af everymonth ! mgiht be worth it hun ? and you would know exactly when your ov , so if df is home well , bring it on lol

just an idea hun ?

G3M said:
missg , why dont u invest in some opk's or charting ? u put yourself through such pain every month when she doesnt turn up when expected might save u some heart ache hun ? people say charting is stressfull , but not hal as much as waiting for af everymonth ! mgiht be worth it hun ? and you would know exactly when your ov , so if df is home well , bring it on lol

just an idea hun ?

yeah i would do hun BUT i know that i probably wouldnt OV when he is home so i would be more heartbroke knowing that he isnt home at the time i OV then waiting for AF to come (if that makes sense?)

mornin girls

an update gettin more confusing now

i did a hpt sunday mornin (af was due also) had a faint posititive, but then the afternoon AF showed (a month late may i add) it was quite a light one for me (im usually heavy tmi) and colour was bright red. monday it slowed down and today its seems to have stopped.

i dont kno wot to think i will do a hpt tommorow.

thanks little miss :hug: i havnt been bk to the loo yet but not getting AF pains (which i ALWAYS get when she is on her way!) :pray:

Jemz it sounds to me like you are PG hun - take a test!! good luck

dnt get my hopes up plzzzz lol

good luck miss i really hope u get your BFP u waited long enuff :hug:

seriously hun if you got a BFP then you must be PG - i have heard alot of people have a light period when they are PG - do a test now girl!!!!!

thanks babe :hug:

good luck to both of ya!!!

af is still not here for me, but i am only 2days late!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back