• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

sorry huni...keep your head up babes!

think im gona wait till the weekend till i test again.... cant take 2 BFN's in 2days!!! lol! just have to try and forget about it for now!

xxx

Sorry hun :hug:

Like you said though, just take each month as it comes. It will happen eventually, probably when you least expect it, just enjoy yourself in the meantime. Once a baby comes along it's there forever, so I take advantage of being young and free and being able to be spontanious. And it might seem like TTC is taking forever but I bet once it happens you will forget about how long it took etc.

:hug: :hug:

Oh and take advantage of AF by stuffing yourself with choccy until you feel sick :lol:

aw sorry hunni.... :hug: :hug: :hug: have a nice drinkie at the weekend... sending you baby dust for next month

still no sign of AF, am waiting as long as possible before testing again as i only have 1 ebay cheapie test left and cant get any more til weekend..

awww thanks girls!!!!

chloe - good luck for the w/e

rachie - good luck babes, when do you think you will test then?

jodielou - thanks girl, and i am gonna take each month as it comes i am feeling VERY positive (dont know why) but i like it LOL if it doesnt happen next month i will just try the month after and in the meantime, like you said, enjoy myself!!

:cheer:

realy sorry to hear this. I know it sounds stupid but is it deffo af? I was really hoping this would be your month, grr. :hug:

Im sorry hunny, Next month :pray:

I am due to ovulate in a week :pray: .

But this month i am taking the approch to babydance everyday or at least every 2 days so i cant miss it.

:hug:

So sorry MissG, glad you're staying positive, listen to this though......

.....I had a dream last night that I was at my best friends daughter's christening and you were there and we started talking and you told me you had just got your BFP, maybe thats a sign coz I'm going to my friends daughters christening in July (hopefully you will get BFP in June though :pray: )

:hug: :hug:

Sorry she got you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

No news from me yet. I've got some HPT's through the post today so may do one in the morning, but would reather wait till Sun/Mon to make sure SHE doesn't show :twisted:

Snuggle said:
.....I had a dream last night that I was at my best friends daughter's christening and you were there and we started talking and you told me you had just got your BFP, maybe thats a sign coz I'm going to my friends daughters christening in July (hopefully you will get BFP in June though :pray: )
wow freaky :shock: lol lets hope your dream comes true hun!!! :hug:

good luck Skairdy :hug:

so sorry for you miss g i hope you get ur bfp real soon!

for me testing is on the 20th may and no sign of af yet

Sorry hun :hug: :hug:

Also looks like I should have read to the end of the post before I posted my last message in this thread. Then I'd have known HappyChick had already got a text from you :oops: :doh:

Mildly said:
Sorry hun :hug: :hug:

Also looks like I should have read to the end of the post before I posted my last message in this thread. Then I'd have known HappyChick had already got a text from you :oops: :doh:
:lol: :lol: its ok, i forgive you!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back