• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

nikki1306 said:
Good luck to all you girls waiting for your BFP's!!,i was 14 days late before i even got a very faint positive when i was pregnant so don't give up hope,good luck :hug: xx

really!!! ooh, there is still hope then!!! did you get an IB?

x

chloe123 said:
nikki1306 said:
Good luck to all you girls waiting for your BFP's!!,i was 14 days late before i even got a very faint positive when i was pregnant so don't give up hope,good luck :hug: xx

really!!! ooh, there is still hope then!!! did you get an IB?

x

no hun not with any of my pregnancies but lots of people do so i will keep my fingers crossed for you all :hug: xx

good luck chloe babes - there is still a chance - dont give up until she turns up!!!!

im praying this is our month - when will you test again hun ? :hug:

im trying to be positive!!!

mabie test 2moro, but i mite wait till friday if she stays away!

xxx

happy_chick said:
HEYYYYYY ladies!!

How are we all today? x :hug:

hey babes - not to bad just waiting for either that BFP or AF - got Emmy's test this morning so will test in the morning so long as she stays away - what about you??? :hug:

MissGobby said:
happy_chick said:
HEYYYYYY ladies!!

hey babes - not to bad just waiting for either that BFP or AF - got Emmy's test this morning so will test in the morning so long as she stays away - what about you??? :hug:

I just cant keep away from TTC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not great, feeling pretty rough!! Headaches, sooo tired, feeling sick and just generally feel under the weather.... hope its just preg symptoms & im not coming down with something for my hols!!

Let me know how u go on when u test tomorrow wont u, hehe ill be checking on here soon as I get up! :hug:

xxx

Hey ladies, Just wanted to say good luck to everyone ! and i hope you all get your well deserve BFP!! If not theres always next month :]
Hope this is the month for you ladys, and me too!
:hug:

happy_chick said:
MissGobby said:
[quote="happy_chick":1a8xn16b]HEYYYYYY ladies!!

I just cant keep away from TTC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im not great, feeling pretty rough!! Headaches, sooo tired, feeling sick and just generally feel under the weather.... hope its just preg symptoms & im not coming down with something for my hold!!

Let me know how u go on when u test tomorrow wont u, hehe ill be checking on here soon as I get up! :hug:

xxx[/quote:1a8xn16b]

awww i bet its just PG symptoms babes!!! you will feel much better once your on that plane i bet :wink: dont forget my postcard yeh?? :D

sorry your not feeling good though darling!!!

yeah i will be straight on here whether it be a BFN, BFP or AF arrived as soon as i get to work in the morning!!!

aww thanks Toxic - you too darlin :hug:

bit to loo again (cant stop! lol) and it was a very VERY light pink (again) so wondering whether it is AF playing games with me grrr :x lol

ohh well will see - if she hasnt arrived by the morning i shall do a test, if she has then it means i can eat lots and lots of chocolate without feeling guilty :rotfl:

good luck Chloe for tomorro!!! :cheer:

Do you have any of the other normal AF symptoms you get? I had that low down ache the other day but it went away, as did my bloated tummy. Now I have no symptoms of AF at all, (except sore BBS - but I've had them for 10 days now and only normally get them a few days before) but I'm still getting BFNs

i'm exactly the same libs... had the sore bbs for ages but i havent counted it as a symptom cos have had before af so many times recently... i had a BFN last night... am not even stressing about it either so no idea where she is!

Miss G.. i am expecting to see a BFP from you tomorrow....

have a good holiday happy chick.... :wave:

rachie29 said:
Miss G.. i am expecting to see a BFP from you tomorrow....

i wouldnt hold your breath babes - i have a feeling she is on her way right now :roll:

rachie29 said:
well lock the door and tell her to b**ger off.....

Already have done darlin - not that she usually takes any notice of me..... :roll: :lol:

anyways im off now so will let you know if she does (which i am 99% sure she is on her way NOW)

:hug:

Oh Miss G I hope she stays away :x

Good luck for the morning hun, I'll be on here first thing to see the results :hug: :hug: :hug:

nikki1306 said:

wow 14 days late before you got a bfp? There's hope for us yet! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back