morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

good luck hope its a bfp for you.

as u kno i missed af last month but she arrived dead on this month (its a light bleed tho started yesterday afternoon, i did a test tha mornin and got a faint bfp which was strange, not gettin my hopes up tho :( )

neeko i noticed your ticker a month to go :cheer: gettin close now :)

wow Jemz looks like congratulations are in order!!! :cheer:

i just went to the toilet becuase i felt like i was getting AF pains so thought i would have come on but when i wiped there is still nothing :think:

i just done that online test thing, and it said my chances are high!!!

i hope so much that we both get our BFP's miss gobby! :hug:

i'm not testing till friday tho, as i dont want to get a bfn!!! lets hope she stays away!

my head is killing today, and i dont wona take anything just incase i am pregnant!!! :cry:

i feel so happy just thinking that i could be!!! just hope af dont muck it up!!!

let me know how u get on with ur test missgobby, good luck!!!

xxx

Talk about being patient - Miss G and chloe123 not sre ho youdo it. Good luck and hope AF stays away.

On-line testing maybe thats the cheaper way to test - guess if AF is late it might be worth a try!

thanks chloe good luck to you too - i think you are in with a fantastic chance hun - sounds soo promising for you!!!

im hoping that i am, but i dont want to get excited in case AF does show up,

**EmmyLou :wave: get taht test through post quickly....i want to test now!!!** :lol:

lol i will test (so long as AF stays away!) on Wednesday (if test gets to me then)

good luck Chloe let me know how you get on :hug:

yea, im tryin not to test eventho i wonna!!!

have you seen that silly scan thing??? search for 'online pregnancy test' in google, its the one at the top, it scans you apparently, and tells you if ur preg!!! lol how funny!

xxx

well I don't think I can wait till Wednesday :shakehead: I love coming on here and checking on you to see if you have had your bfp yet!! I amhaving a good feeling about this one, I was constantly hungry at the start and also the tiredness is overwhelming! I kind of felt hungover for a good few weeks, any of this sound familiar? Did your gums bleed when you brished this morning? I hope Em's test gives you a bfp, lets think of it as a lucky test as the pack produced Libby!!

missac said:
well I don't think I can wait till Wednesday :shakehead: I love coming on here and checking on you to see if you have had your bfp yet!! I amhaving a good feeling about this one, I was constantly hungry at the start and also the tiredness is overwhelming! I kind of felt hungover for a good few weeks, any of this sound familiar? Did your gums bleed when you brished this morning? I hope Em's test gives you a bfp, lets think of it as a lucky test as the pack produced Libby!!
aww thanks hun!!!

yeah i am very tired all the time and moody because of it, also very VERY hungry most of the time - im supposed to be eating healthy (supposed to have started last Mon) but i cant seem to stop eating, especially rubbish!!!

my gums didnt bleed (i didnt notice anyway) as far as i know though...

....yeah lets hope i get my BFP with Emmy's test!!!! :pray:

thanks missgobby! dont worry, i will let ya kno whats happening every day!!!

i too am a bit worried that af will show, all the months of thinking iam, its so hard!!!

you sound like your in with a really good chance too!

xxx

huni please just do it :pray:
i keep coming back to see if you've said i'm off now to test :lol:

lol sorry neeko i have had my lunch now so wouldnt be able to tell you until tomorrow anyways now, so might as well wait for EL's test to come :hug:

i have just been to the loo AGAIN as i feel like i have come on, but when i wipe there is still absolutly NOTHING there :think:

MissGobby said:
lol sorry neeko i have had my lunch now so wouldnt be able to tell you until tomorrow anyways now, so might as well wait for EL's test to come :hug:

i have just been to the loo AGAIN as i feel like i have come on, but when i wipe there is still absolutly NOTHING there :think:

oooh i love this... see when i found out i was pregnant, this happen to me.. i kept thinking oh i'm not pregnant and had this feeling like it was making it's way down

but nothing... hun this does sound very promising... i just can't wait for you to test... when will you be testing??

please say in the morning

hey darlin - im hoping so!!!! :pray:

im going to be testing Wednesday if my test turns up in the post before then :lol:

well you might have to tex me the news.. as i won't be at my mums for a while...

good huni :hug:

chloe123 said:
yea, im tryin not to test eventho i wonna!!!

have you seen that silly scan thing??? search for 'online pregnancy test' in google, its the one at the top, it scans you apparently, and tells you if ur preg!!! lol how funny!

xxx

lol it says im pregnanct with a girl awww :D lol shame it isnt true ay haha

neeko_1 said:
well you might have to tex me the news.. as i won't be at my mums for a while...

good huni :hug:
yeh hun i will try to remember and text you - only if its good news mind you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back