• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

i hope you get ur bfp soon hun, i can tell from this forum and reading posts etc. you are a v.popular member, im sure everyone is keeping their fingers crossed 4you!!!xxxx :hug:

MissGobby said:
rachie29 said:
well lock the door and tell her to b**ger off.....

Already have done darlin - not that she usually takes any notice of me..... :roll: :lol:

anyways im off now so will let you know if she does (which i am 99% sure she is on her way NOW)

:hug:

hey hun, i kno u wont get this till the morning, but i just wanted to say im thinking of ya, and i really hope she stays away!

if she comes, u should mabie get it checked out at the drs, coz ur cycles are strange lol!!!

good luck babes, and see you in the morning!

xxx :hug:

Leanne text me earlier to tell me that AF had arrived :( damn witch :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Least u can enjoy the wedding on saturday now eh chick?

xxxx

oh no :cry: poor thing!

i was so lookin forward to her gettin a BFP, i hope she's alrite???

af can be such a bi*ch sometimes :x

x

Aw hun im so sorry, i have just read all 10 pages thinking argh i have to STILL wait till tomorrow for your answer but now i'm so sorry the last post was that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope you're ok

Hey MissG fingers crossed for you for tomorrow morning hun :pray: :hug: :hug:

And of course, to everyone else on the 2WW :hug: :pray:

happy_chick said:
Leanne text me earlier to tell me that AF had arrived :( damn witch :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Least u can enjoy the wedding on saturday now eh chick?

xxxx

:wall: hope your ok leanne, hun

was thinking of you and hoping af was going to stay away.. have a nice day on saturday though, at least you can wear your white trousers now ( was that you)..

big hugs... :hug:

Sorry to hear that, finger's crossed for next month :hug:

morning girls - as JO said last night AF turned up, which i wasnt suprised about to be honest i had a feeling she was on her way! im not too disapointed to be honest and have decided that i am just gonna take each month as it comes and enjoy myself if AF turns up - i am feeling very positive today and i can now stuff my face with chocolate and not feel guilty :D

thanks for all your lovely thoughts and wishes you guys - it means sooo much to me!!!! :D

Chloe good luck today hun - fingers crossed
Skairdy - any news?
rachie - hope AF stays away for you babe :pray:
Emmylou - i have saved my test - hopefully for next month - thanks girl!! :hug:

and good luck to anyone else testing soon :pray:

How is everyone this morning??? :D

so sorry chick, but being positive about it is brill.

but big hugs to you x :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry :hug: i thought it was gonna be your month.
im fudged off i keep tested and bfn :roll: im not due on until sat so im hoping its too early but i dont feel very confident about this month anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back