• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

morning girls!!!! listen to this....**UPDATED**(page11)

ooh.. sound promising fro you girlies... keeping my fingers crossed for you,,, :pray:

ooooooooooo Hun i hope you are do that online test see what it tells you :hug: good luck

:wink:

can't you just do a test now... i really want to know :roll:

:pray:

LOL EmmyLou is sending me a test through the post today so will get it tomorrow so will test Wednesday if AF hasnt shown up by then lol :hug:

nooooooooooo today, go pinch one its ok if they send you to prisonm it looks nice see budges prison tour, youll be fine ... take the chance i want to know.

cant you get your mum to lend you a tenner till he comes back. even better the preggo test i did was called predictor and its 3.99 from wilkos :wink: go go go ooooooooooooon

Alfiesmummy said:
nooooooooooo today, go pinch one its ok if they send you to prisonm it looks nice see budges prison tour, youll be fine ... take the chance i want to know.

cant you get your mum to lend you a tenner till he comes back. even better the preggo test i did was called predictor and its 3.99 from wilkos :wink: go go go ooooooooooooon

:rotfl: aww hunn LOL

my mum works at Wilko's so not such a good idea ehh? LOL

plus i havent really got the money to buy tests that is why im waiting on EmmyLou's test :lol:

sorry hun you will just have to wait until tomorrow/Wednesday :lol:

sowwi babz!! :hug:

:doh: i can't wait till then.... come on girl

DO IT DO IT DO IT

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA....lol

Ooo good luck hunnie :hug: :hug: :hug:

That happened to me last month but I kept spotting brown discharge till AF turned up about 4 days later :roll:

I'm due to test Friday, I may wait till next Monday though if I can because I think I may have OV'd a couple of days late this cycle. I actually did one this morning but it was a BFN :roll: . Which I knew it would be as it wasn't FMU and I'm not due on for another 4-6 days so it's way to early for the test to pick anything up anyway.

tell her your getting it for a friedn cause your mum will believe that just say you wouldnt be that daft to go into the place your mum works to buy a test fpor yourself :wink: pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come on im stuck to screen here

LOL sorry Steph i cant though, i work until 5 so wouldnt even get to a shop until 5.40pm and the shops shut at 5pm.

sowwi babz!! will just have to wait until Wednesday - im sure you can hold on until then? :lol: :hug: :hug:

MissGobby said:
well i thought i was due on around the 3rd (as thats when i came on last month) but i didnt really know how to work it all out so Jo (HC) did it for me and worked out i am around 4-5 days late ( i think she said!)

Oooo good luck hun!! Gunna PM you now chick!

Yeah going off your last cycle which was 36 days you are 5 days late but its hard to say cos thats all I have to go off. Sounds like ur in with a good chance! :D:D xxx

ooo sounds very promising, my fingers are tightly crossed for you!! best of luck hun. xxx tell us as soon as you've tested!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back