well.... updated :(

franky

Reaction score
i am now 17 or 18dpo and no af. was due on sat. did a test on sat and sun and bfn and i am too scared to test again.

I have been getting af type cramps every other day since sat for about half an hour then they have gone. I was crying in work today over something stupid and i am usually a hard@ss!

update:

i tested again this morning bfn, that was with an ebay cheapie. the other times i tested was with a boots one.

Af showed up this afternoon, well i think it is, it looks weird, its brown and thick (tmi) usually i get fresh red stuff for the first day or two then it goes brown so i think af is here :(

I think you should test again!

Some women get cramps in the early stages of pregnancy and as for the hormones...

Good luck honey hope it's a BFP :cheer:

xx

Test again, hon - I had cramps during the beginning stages of my pregnancy too and was convinved that af was going to show up eventually and that it was just late b/c I was travelling, so I didn't think anything of my sore boobs and nausea...and even when I did test after I was almost a week late, I only got a really faint line on the hpt. Just give it a couple days. :hug:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN TEST AGAIN!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

i'm with babyblonde :)

i'll just let her do the shouting.. :lol:

Aw Franky, know how you feel hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm waiting for the witch to show up too (was expecting her Mon or Tues). Its so frustrating, hang in there hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back