MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

Sorry Hun I can't see anything on the FR xx

What DPO are u? X

Thanks Kirsty. x x

14DPO today Louize. x x

I'm just going to admit defeat, I feel crampy and had a bit more pinky stuff this morning. I'm still chuffed my cycle has been cut down so much by AC, usually I'd be waiting another 3+weeks to see AF! :rolleyes:

Still got lots of OV tests and my digi opks, just going to use my AC again but for longer this time as I didn't OV til CD29/30 this cycle and I stopped AC on CD15.

x x

I could see something in the ic but not on freer, have you taken them apart that's when I saw my early bfp xxx

Good luck n and so pleased the ac is working for you xx

Good morning hun, how are u? Glad to hear that AC has made cycle shorter.

The witch hasnt arrived so ur still in with a chance. xx

Sorry hun i dont see anything on the FR :(

Hope you are ok though, glad the AC done its job well though. xxx

Thanks girls. :hugs: x x

So disappointed that the FR had nothing. :( x x

Sorry MissJ, I can't see anything on the FR :-(

Keep an eye on the pinky stuff as it may be AF, even if it is you'll deffo have a much shorter cycle & can get back on the AC :)

I think it is AF, still feeling crampy although nothing too bad. *Sigh* Month 13 for me. :( x x

I still got my fingers crossed for you hun! I think I see the second line on the second picture, but it might just be because I really want to see it. Lots of luck!

xx

Thanks hun. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if AF doesn't arrive. I still have some cheapies, I suppose I could do another if I don't ge hit by the witch. x x

Still no AF, cramps have disappeared, no pinky stuff any more... WTF is going on?? x x

When I tested on a fr I got a bfn but I then tried a digi (as you do lol) and got my bfp. Good luck Hun you are still in with a chance xx

Well just been to the loo and I have a light brown/beige CM type stuff, only when I wipe.. :think:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back