MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

I had brown goo before my last bfp - you're not out yet hun x

Thanks ladies. It was only a tiny bit but I'm completely on the edge of my seat with worry. :( I don't want to go to another cycle. :cry:

I can't feel any cramps but my belly aches. :(

x x

Just been to the loo and nothing when I wiped. I even had a bit of a poke about. I'm not doing myself any good by constantly checking so I'm just going to wait til the morning. Looked at my cheapies and I still see the faint lines so who knows? Going to :pray: like crazy!! x x

I think even if it is AF MissJ, you've not had a bad cycle. AC obv works for you, your cycle was right down and if it is AF then your luteal phase is normal. After however many cycles of 60+ days you can take a bit of comfort that your cycles are a more regular length and that will make falling PG so much easier for you.

GL for tomorrow :dust: xx

well said jen

just what i was thinking....fingers crossed for the morning xxx

Definitely, my hubby said that last night as well. I'm super chuffed my cycle is so much shorter, I guess I was just hoping I'd be the next one to have a BFP lol. There's still hope, AF isn't here and I still don't have any usual AF signs. Keep praying for me girls!! :pray: :pray:

My FRs have just turned up as well.. :oooo: Tempted to do one now but I'm going to make myself wait til the morning.

x x

fr didnt show up for me....digi did though once i had faint lines on cheapie hpt, like yours xx

I'm just really worried that the lines on my cheapies are nothing and it's all a false alarm. All I can do is wait til tomorrow as AF is due then. x x

I think that's your best bet MissJ - not point trying to decipher those cheapy lines, do a FR in the morning with FMU and hopefully it'll be a clearer BFP :) x

Eeeee. If it's bfn then I'm not testing for a few days. But in the PMA mindset that it WILL be a BFP! x x

Discharge is still absent, hoping it was some kind of IB or spotting due to missed AF. Logging off now, will update asap in the morning.... Eeeeeeeeeek!!! x x

Good luck lovely xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Thanks girls, have done my FR. I swear I see something but again it's bloody faint. Have some piccies which are just uploading although I don't think anyone will be able to see anything. :(

x x

I thought I could see something, don't think anyone will though. :(

x x

Attachments

• 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 61
  • fr14dpo.jpg
    fr14dpo.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread