MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

A piccy of my surge in and out x

Attachments

• pos to neg C14.jpg
    pos to neg C14.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Maybe, I'll try and get a pic of yesterday afternoon's OPK and the evening's one as it was fainter. I also just wondered whether I missed the actual surge and caught it on the way down or up? It definitely came up very quickly, I saw the line as the test was absorbing - something I haven't done on any other OPKs, normally it takes a few seconds for a faint line to show then slowly get darker, whereas this one showed up straight away and continued to get darker.

It would make sense what with the spotting and the EWCM though?

Will have to see what today's one is like I guess. Am a bit gutted I threw the pee away before using the digi! :(

x x

Thanks Maybe. Hope something happens soon, starting to feel hopeless. :( x x

Hey again, :)

I reckon your surge should be strong for at least 24 hours, also when I used the diggi I would get x2 days of smiles both with FMU.

You need to get dark surges for a day or two then a lot of negatives.

Read this thread from when me and Jen Farful were using cheapies and diggis it may help you...

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/opk...-my-wtf-opks-never-think-you-have-sussed.html

xx

So jealous of those lines Maybe! My OPK from yesterday looks like Jen's but a teeny bit lighter. Determined to keep doing my opks now. x x

Keep going Miss J! :):):)

Me and Jen nearly gave up and then BAM! The positive came!

And that positive of Jen's is now a bump!

How long have your last cycles been again?

xx

Oop sorry hun, wasn't ignoring you there, completely forgot to answer! Errrm I have no idea of exact numbers but shortest I've counted was 45 days the longest has gone over 100. x x

Ok so going off history you wouldn't OV so soon, keep going and keep BDing and FX OV will be in the next week. :)

xx

AMAZING!!!!! :pompom::pompom::pompom:

that's great news, I'm very pleased for you!

xx

wAAAAHOOOOO!! Uploading piccies, line on digi isn't as dark as I thought it would be? Nice line on OPK though!! x x

I'm shocked, I did the cheapie first, saw the line and thought it was teasing me again so kept the pot of pee, debated the digi and thought I had nothing to lose and expected a negative so when I saw a smiley face I ran downstairs for my camera, screaming! Waaaahhooo I'm so chuffed, and on CD29 as well!! AC, I love you!! x x

Pics!

digiopkcd29.jpg

And in blue bloody hue (damn camera)

opkdigi.jpg

x x

No idea but when I had smiley - everyone yelled to BD !!!! so I did! xx

I've texted hubby, he's going to get jumped when he gets home! ;) x x

Some serious sexy time to be had......
Ooooooo 2WW here you come MissJ
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online