MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

CD28's OPK with FMU.

cd28.jpg

Will do another when I get back, if I have time.

x x

Miss J!

That's waaay lighter, I think it's possible that CD24 could have been your surge but you may need a much darker line for a true surge as you've had 10 days of pretty dark OPKs....

That said I've done a bit of research on elevated LH levels and when you have elevated LH levels it's usually pretty constant through the whole cycle- see link-

http://www.incyst.com/2009/04/should-you-supplement-chastetree-berry.html

But good news for you is that your CD2 OPK and todays OPK are of a much lower level than all the others so that's a good sign I think.

Also if you did have elevated LH Agnus Castus can help normalize it.

The key thing in ovulation is a surge, try and get all your OPKs and line them up and see if you can identify a clear surge like in the piccy below.

Fingers crossed you'll have some answers soon! :)

:dust::egg::dust::egg::dust::egg::dust::egg:

xx

Attachments

• OPK C14 surge out.jpg
    OPK C14 surge out.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
hey hun, that lighter one confirms you've had your surge. just have to wait now and see when they start getting dark again for your bfp ;)

xxx

FX for another few lighter ones then you can happily be in the 2WW that would make us 2WW buddies too!

xx

Thanks ladies. Will try and get a piccie of my ov tests, I haven't dated them :)dohh: ) and I have sometimes done two per day so I have no idea what tests are what although I always put the latest ones at the bottom so the top will be the oldest tests. x x

I have no idea. :oooo:

Feel like such a pleb for making this thread, how could I be so silly to have thought I ovulated on CD13?? :wall:

x x

you are not a pleb! lol, and im keeping my fingers crossed for this month for you xx

Here we are. I *think* it's from CD19/20 onwards. :confused:

Sorry it's a bit blurry.

opks2-3.jpg

x x

Errrrm. Just done an OPK with forced pee and I'm flabbergasted. Looks positive to me??!! GAAAAH!!!! Uploading pics...with steam coming out of my ears. ;) x x

Am annoyed as it's defo darker in RL! :(

Anyways, compared to this morning its surprised me!

CD28's opk again, forced pee this afternoon...

cd28again.jpg

So surprised I (stupidly, out of curiosity) did an hpt too...

opkhpt-1.jpg

:oooo:

x x

Oh Miss J,

It's so hard to tell, when I see them all there like that I don't see a positive or a surge.

I think you are still to OV Hun, I think you need a smile on a diggi or a line darker than the control line as you baseline LH is a lot higher than most other girls on here.

Just keep going and FX you'll get a really good surge.

I know you've had a scan for PCOS but have you had the bloods, I read you can have the syndrome without the cysts, if you getting these consistent opk results for a whole cycle then it would be worth chatting to your doc about.

xx

I agree with Maybe chick...

But.. Judging from the one you have just done... Maybe try a digi?

xx

I (yet again in haste) threw the pee away but have done another opk and its fainter. Yes, I've had the bloods done and all came back fine, nothing abnormal about them. I honestly have to say that the OPK I did this afternoon was v.dark and darker than what the camera snapped. But hey ho, I'll keep on with the ov tests and see what happens...again. Lol. Just when I think I've got it sussed... x x

Oh and also have an increase in EWCM to the point that I can feel it when I'm walking.. TMI!!... x x

Last edited:
I'll do another OPK around lunchtime-ish if I can, will try not to pee til then. If it is fainter would that make yesterday afternoon's opk my surge? x

Hey Miss J, :)

I think the key to your surge is to get a really really dark OPK, say most peoples opks are 2/10 in colour when negative yours are more like 8/10 the key thing with OV is you need a 'Surge' in LH as you've had so many dark ones you at least need to see one darker than the control and then get a lot of negatives.

FX the next few are negative or even better you get a nice really dark surge.

I know it's easy to look back and think a test is your positive, believe me I did it this month, but when I got my surge I was in no doubt it was my surge, it came up really fast and was darker than the control.

Don't give up hope, I think it will happen for you!

How long have your last few cycles been?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back