MissJ's 2WW. **Updated Pg16 with DIGI OPK** ..And HPTs..

P.S. I'll try and get a pic of the ones I have saved, we threw the earlier ones away. x x

Just a quick update as I'm out and using my Blackberry...the discharge stuff is no longer pinky red - it is now a brown colour. Baffled...as per usual! Lol! Xx

Eeep! How frustrating hun! x x

Browny colour gone, is now clear and had a couple of small spots of red. :confused: I had a dark opk on CD20, one of my darkest. Would I be stupid to think (hope) this could be IB?? Gah. x x

Eeeekkkk fingers crossed for you it sounds like ib :) when will you be testing? Xxx

Just catching up with this thread. Praying it's implantation, certainly sounds like. Fingers crossed for you. X

Hey Miss J,

Hope you having having a nice weekend,how are you getting on with the OPKs?

I've got my surge now, I'll post a piccy soon so you can see the progression in a mo..

Realistically the spotting is most probably OV bleed from the egg popping out as I reckon CD24 could be your positive especially if your weekend tests are getting lighter.

xx

Hey Miss J,

Here's my piccy-

xx

Attachments

• OPKs C14 Surge.jpg
    OPKs C14 Surge.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
  • OPKs C14 Surge close.jpg
    OPKs C14 Surge close.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 9
Thanks girls, really hope it is IB but who knows?! x x

Maybe - Defo a surge there, sooo jealous!! x x

Just a quick update...

The spotting was only when I wiped, it seemed to trail off then WHAM, a fair bit of pink! Today has just been clear CM with red spots and I've felt a bit crampy/achey for a while. OPKs are still being buggers so am just being very chilled with them, not taking them too seriously to be honest. :rolleyes:

I'm praying it was implantation but as Maybe said, spotting could be the cause and I think I'm going to go with that for now, so I don't get my hopes up too much.

Yet again, I have no idea where I am, keeping on with the OPKs though.

*Sigh* I thought the AC was meant to make things easier/clearer!! :wall:

x x

Last edited:
Forgot to add, have also had stabbing pains down below...Not sure this means anything, but wanted to note it! :) x x

Don't give up Miss J,

I know it's different for everyone but AC has lengthened my cycles twice now by a week each time, it's easy for me to say now but when you get your surge you will know.

It would be wonderful to get AC to shorten your cycle but the main reason take it is to help you get preggers and as long as it does then who cares when OV is.

I don't think AC could have shortened your cycle by so much for you to be experiencing IB hun, believe me I'd love it to be the case but I wouldn't like you to get you're hopes set on it and give up the opks and get upset and disappointed if it's not.

FX your surge comes soon and you know where you're at.

xx

Hey Maybe. :wave: x x

I have no idea what it means so I'm not going to sit and dwell on it, just move past it and keep on with what I'm doing. I also find it hard to believe the AC could have shortened my cycle by so much but as you said, it works differently for everyone so who knows? Maybe I have surged but missed it and caught it coming down or whatever....I just don't have a clue so keeping on with the OPKs. I don't think it hurts to keep an open mind - it (in wishful thinking as I've already said) could be IB...Wouldn't it be bloody amazing if it was? But it could be spotting of some other kind. I'm not sure my OPKs quite line up with it for ovulation spotting, they might, I'll have to flip back through the thread and check. :think:

I'm not pinning my hopes up, I'm just keeping open minded. If it's not IB, it's not...I'm not betting on but still staying positive. :)

GL with your 2ww hun, FX for you! :dust: :dust:

x x

Morning Hun,

What are your OPKs like from over the weekend? CD 24 is the darkest so far in my opinion...

Have they stayed the same or gone lighter?

Xx

I did one on Saturday afternoon I think it was (not sure) and it was fairly dark but not positive, did another yesterday and it was the same then another in the evening and it was slightly lighter. Going to do one soon, don't quite need to go yet lol. x x

It's faded a bit cos I left it while I went to get ready as I'm off out. Just uploading piccies. :)

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back