Don't know whether to Laugh or scream!

TashaWink

Reaction score
So...I'll be 28 weeks tomorrow and still haven't seen my notes! Erm...where are they i hear you ask? I haven't got a clue and neither do the midwives! Thats always a good start!

So i called up the hospital about 4 weeks ago saying i haven't recieved any notes and they said they'll send them to my midwife for my next app. Got to my app. today and the midwife said they had notes for another women with a similar last name to me and when they went to look for my ORIGINAL notes (these are the main ones the hospital keep) they weren't there!

So i still have nothing to show that i am pregnant. she gave me a piece of paper with some things written down and said she's going to trace them up! Midwife couldn't believe it-they were very apoligetic. They left a message with the lady incharge of all the notes and she is going to call me with details!

So atm i just can't quite believe it! Absolutely gutted coz i thought i was gonna come away with something to read about my LO...but nope! Now its just a waiting game! Boooo!

Awwwww I would be screaming! That's absolutely dreadful - especially considering we get told in our last tri, to carry our notes around with us! Hope they sort this soon xxxxx

Thanks i just can't believe it! Atm i'm handling it pretty well but later i'll probably be in tears! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back