doctors appointment

floridagirl

Reaction score
For the past couple of weeks I ve had really sore and itchy eyes, I ve not done anything about it as I ve had far too much on my plate with the missed miscarriage but they have been getting worse so I went to the doctors this morning.
I was sat in the waiting room and there was a pregnant lady there and another lady with a new born baby, I was holding back the tears and could not stop looking at them!!!
When it was finally my turn to see the doctor I went into his room and sat down, he got my notes up on the computer and he said ' You missed a midwife appointment yesterdat, we are very busy and you should have cancelled!!!'
I just bursted out crying, I told him that the baby had died and I'd been in hospital all weekend. The doctor was mortified and could not say sorry enough!!!
I know situations like this will keep happening (people asking how the pregnancy is going etc..) but at what stage will I be able to handle it because at the moment I just turn onto a wreck!!!

Oh Florida girl, you have had an awful day !

It is early days and you can't expect too much after what you have been trhrough. Once your hormones settle and your body feels more back to normal, you will be better able to control your emotions. Your not alone, I burst into tears at work, on the phone to the doctor, lots of times too! and I don't actually feel it's better to hold it in and denie the tears either as it's part of grieving and will help you in the long run rather than delay it.

Take some time for yourself, get lots of sleep as will help with the crying eyes! and the rest will come....

Thinking of you tonight hun XX :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back