Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

I see faint faint lines in all the pictures! Really really really hope this is a sticky and you'll get a good strong bfp in not too long! If the lines aren't too much darker tomorrow you shouldn't worry too much. It takes a while for them to get darker! I couldn't really see any change in my lines for 2-3 days when I first started seeing faint lines! What made me think I must be pregnant was that I kept getting them! If they're still there in the morning, looking about the same I'd still stay optimistic!! :)

Thanks Lewa that makes a lot of sense! :)

xx

Last edited:
Indeed...!!! This 2ww is dragging, and even worse now I'm signed off work :) x

Good luck Maybe!! :clover: Hope the tablets are working some magic for you! :dust: :dust:

Hows things this morning maybe? we are all stalking ;)

Hey Girls!

Well I'm in a bit of a mood, my cheapies are the same and my superdrug is darker but it seems to have too much dye so is all smudgey.

I don't want to do my FRER as I'm in a mood now, and I don't want it to be lighter...

What to do.....?

Here's my cheapies..

xx

Attachments

• C14 9dpo ch.JPG
    C14 9dpo ch.JPG
    427.2 KB · Views: 38
And the Superdrug...

xx

Attachments

• C14 SD 9dpo.jpg
    C14 SD 9dpo.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 41
hmmm, thats tough hun, how many FRER do you have? are you 9DPO today? i wouldnt put too much faith in the cheapies at this stage, i got BFN on cheapie at 9 DPO and lines you could hardly see at 10/11dpo.

Do you have pic of superdrug? FX for you hun. xxx

If it were me i would deffor try the fr i can see lines on them all hun and they all cant be evaps. im so rooting for you xxxxxx

My FRER, I think I get bad EVAPs girls! :(

xx

Attachments

• C14 9dpo FRER.jpg
    C14 9dpo FRER.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 40
yeah i think so. :(

My superdrug one was bfn.

Not out yet though..........

:dust:

xxx

Why did we all test so early??

I guess we are not out yet though, and being realistic I still have 5 days to go!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

I think you're pregnant :) Just hoping it's a sticky!! All you can do now is wait and test again tomorrow... and then the day after that.. and maybe the day after tomorrow or the day after the day after tomorrow it will show up on a digi.. Took me at least 3 days of faint lines before I got a definite BFP. THe fact that you're getting faint lines on ALL your tests probably means there's some HCG in there :)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back