Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Hi :)

Would you doc do a blood test now if you were to go to him/her?

Do you normally test with opks around af?

Everything crossed for you.X

Hi Hun,

I'm getting a call from my GP in the morning, she was off today, I'm thinking along the lines that I've been getting evaps so far and hopefully this OPK means something.

I'll do an OPK in the morning and if that's like todays maybe I'll POAS after all.

I've done them this time before and had no line at all though.

xx

Maybebaby your test at 11dpo looks just the same as mine. Does that mean a positive I am so new to all this? fx and sending babydust to everyone.

Maybe, I did an OPK this afternoon and got a line that was as dark as the control line! It was a narrow line but still, def as positive as what I thought was my positives around O time. I'm 12 DPO today and every day my ICs have been as white as white can be, so I'm hanging on to this as some kind of sign that AF is not on the way, despite cramps on and off and sore-ish boobs. This 2nd week of 2WW is just crap :(

Hey maybe, nope ive not poas since 7dpo!!!!

U doing a test? are u far along enough now to do a digi??????

Thanks for ur positive words :) I really hope this is the one fr you. Im hoping we both get a lovely BFP!

:dust:

xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world and lots of :dust: X

Hey maybe, nope ive not poas since 7dpo!!!!

U doing a test? are u far along enough now to do a digi??????

Thanks for ur positive words :) I really hope this is the one fr you. Im hoping we both get a lovely BFP!

:dust:

xx

apple your far too good!! xx

Jacq and Leanne, I'm not exactly sure what it means but it's definitely not the norm for me to have a line at this point. FX it's a good sign for us all! :)

Apple FX!! I'm not gonna use a FRER or diggi til 14dpo/Sunday, may do a sneaky cheapie.....gonna stay clear of the Superdrugs for now.

Babydust to us all!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Hiya Maybe - glad you're feeling better :good:

Fingers crossed the positive OPK is a good sign xx

Hi Hun. I got a BFP on opk before I got a BFP on a hpt!! So that's a good sign! X

Thanks for that Babybo! FX then.

Thanks Lou, do you not think it could be down to the progesterone?

xx

Thanks Lou, do you not think it could be down to the progesterone?

I'm under the impression that progesterone and LH are totally different hormones and that an OPK would not detect progesterone... otherwise we wouldn't need a blood test, they'd just make us pee on a OPK? :eh:

Also, would't we get positive OPKs at 7 DPO when our progesterone is highest?

Last edited:
Wow that's good thinking Louise. :)

Haha pos! They are calling me from bathroom cupboard!

Maybe I will 14 - 15 sat too (although I'm not 100% sure what dpo as cycle is much longer this month) so hopefully we will both be in the BFP section! Here's some for u :dust:

Xx

Erm...........:) :) :)

Can't quite believe it!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Have a look at these!

I'm excited and very scared, I need to get to at least 6 weeks to feel safe, well 12 really, but 6 will do for now, I'm 12DPO today so this will be the longest weekend ever!!

Thank you for all your kind words and support! :love::love::love:

xx

Attachments

• C14 BFP 12dpo.jpg
    C14 BFP 12dpo.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 70
  • C14 BFP 12dpo 2.jpg
    C14 BFP 12dpo 2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 56
Ooooooooo how exciting for you my lovely, I think this may be it :petal:
xxxxxxx

Oh wow maybe, that looks pretty good! Can I just ask what kind of line you can see on the bottom one? I've only been using those IC cheapies and again BFN at 13DPO today. Too scared to open a 'real' test. But I don't see much on your bottom one though lots of lines on all others :)

Sticky bean glue to you! xxx

maybe im sooooooo freakin excited for you hun xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back