Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Baby Wriggly and I are keeping everything tightly crossed for you, I really hope progesterone works for you. Keep us updated xxx

Wow Maybe! they all look like BFP's to me if i've ever seen them . Fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!!! how exciting i bet you cant believe what your seeing lol , Maybe the little experiment may work for you x xx

Thank you girls!! :)

Jacq, I was the same, I did the OPK which was the same and then I thought sod it I'll do a cheapy, I've done loads but I could see the strip right away, I'm thinking please don't disappear, please stay pink! And it did, here's a wet and a dry piccy for you, it's much better in real life though!

xx

Attachments

• C14 CH 12dpo dry.jpg
    C14 CH 12dpo dry.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 46
  • C14 BFP CH wet 12dpo.jpg
    C14 BFP CH wet 12dpo.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 52
I can definitely see something now - yay! :dance:

So happy for you! xx

Hey hun! I'm on my stupid blackberry so can't see pics properly but sounds good :) when you going to do digi! Or FR? So excited for you! Xx

Whoop that's fab fab news!! The next few weeks are going to be the hardest!! Fx it's a sticky one xx

ooooh just logged on laptop and i see lines :dance:

They look exactly like my early cheapie lines:love: i bet an FR would have a good line now :lol:

Everything crossed that its a stick one hun. xxxxx

Hi Nurse!

The FRER is the one under the clear blue +

I'm just praying this sticks!!

I'm feeling quite positive though...

xx

Wow!! :dust: Fx its a sticky one this time, you deserve it!!

Hi Nurse!

The FRER is the one under the clear blue +

I'm just praying this sticks!!

I'm feeling quite positive though...

xx

DOH:dohh: i didnt even see the pics on the other page, my brain is not functioning this morning

I think those pics say it all :shock::pompom: amazing news hun!

When is it digi time? :lol:

oooooh i can hardly wait, eeeek!

Your coming to join me in tri1 (even though i'm too scared to really go in there :( )

:yay:

Any symptoms?

Yey! I knew it :D Congratulations! I'm pretty sure a digi will pick it up tomorrow, as the clearblue non digi obviously picked it up today :) They're the same sensitivity I think, so it's looking soooooo good maybe! Good luck! Hope it's a sticky!!!!

WOW :love: :love: :love: :love:

oh MB i am going to pray for you! please let this be it! looks fantastic and your still only 12dpo!!! i couldn't be happier for you, this is ur time!!

i think the sales in progesterone might fly through the roof lol!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou Girls! :love::love::love::love:

That really means a lot, I'm hoping we'll all be there in Tri 1 soon enough!

I have a good feeling about this month for all of us especially some of the LTTCERS!

Of to get bloods now, will see you all later!

xx

Do let me know if you need progesterone at any point, I have left overs. Will be watching out for pics of digi tomorrow, my BFP was very similar - started with very little from 10 DPO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back