Maybe pre term labour will keep u updated

Only just seen this thread,glad everythings ok xx

Glad to hear everything is ok Evie, this happened to me at 34 weeks although they kept me on labour watch because the contractions were actually very strong - I discharged myself in the end but I had to phone in to keep them updated! Luckily they stopped after a couple of days and I ended up going overdue anyway!

Thank goodness everything is ok and baby is staying put! x lots of fluids and rest now!!!

Was a tad worried last night now I have had lots and lots of fluids and rest lol I feel better if a little tender haha!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fantastic news ........ now start listening and look after yourself and bubba!!!!xxx

Glad you're feeling better hun, I'm drowning myself in fluids at the minute to try and keep my uterus from contracting; keep drinking and here's to your bubs coming late ;)

Oh god no please not late! Haha my bella was a month late! I can't have that again! Haha!! Zander was three days late :D I would be happy with that as long as I don't have to be induced coz of my previous section x

Yes I would be very happy with on time :D x x

So pleased all was well Evie, phew !

I had no idea that not drinking enougth can iritate the uterus and make it contract badley - blimey

I bet everyone in Trimester 3 has now been drinking loads of extra fluids just incase Evie, since this posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back