Maybe pre term labour will keep u updated

evie_smith

Reaction score
I'm sat here writing this with really bad pains been getting period type pains allll week and lost loads of plug for over three weeks now - anyway this morning had shooting pains all through the back of my legs and period pains at front I thought nothing of it and set off out for the day now I'm having really strong pains Im gonna keep my eye on it as my waters haven't broken and I don't want to be one of these silly women that come in with their third baby and it bh lol!! Although these are now 'nippy' so will be online tonight and see if things progress if there is any doubt in my mind I will go straight to hosp - im gonna start timing them now just to make sure wish me luck ladies I'm hoping coz I been out all day baby is just playing up as my other two went over x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like early labour... but I havent been in labour before....But it does sound like something is definately happening sweetie.....def keep an eye on things!!!

Relax and have a nice bath...

Thinking of you & keep us posted

Take care xxx

Thanks ladies I'm gonna keep a close eye on it x

oh nooo keep your legs closed! Dont let baby out yet it still got some cooking to do!!

Oooh Evie, thinking of you and sending you lots of love xxx

Ooooh, hope it all calms down for you. Good luck!!!

Thanks ladies I hope it's nothing too I would hate to have a premie x

hope all is well hun and if will be thinking of you if this is it xxxx

I'd give your midwife a call now and see if she thinks you should be checked out - the last thing you want to do it it is early labour is wait too long to be seen as they can try to stop the contractions if you are in labour. Hope you're ok :hug:

I'd definately call your midwife honey x hope it's just really strong bh's but if not they might be able to do something to stop it x hope baby stays put for a while longer x

Oh no Evie!! Hope your ok!! Baby stay inside mummy just abit longer! Hope he/she listens to that!! x x

good luck evie hope things calm down for you x

I've tried the midwife but can't get through - if it continues I will call the hosp promise x

Do you not have a community midwives office? I'd call the hospital now - it's not as if you're rushing in but it's worth asking them what you should do x

I'm with Sam's mum Evie I'd ring the labour ward for advice If you are in early labour there are things they can do!

I'm not ringing labour wars the kids are in bed i've just tidyied the house and cooked dinner I'm gonnna eat dinner and get some rest I know they will just say come in and I don't wan to mess the kids around it means ringing my mil and fil and they have to come out I will be out allllll night and then it's proberly nothing if they get more than nippy or regular which there not ATM I will ring but I don't want to Mess anyone around - sounds daft but my other two went over so I'm hoping things slow down soon x

Evie man!!! Ring the hospital, you were concerned enough to post on here so you obviously think something is up. If it is early labour they may be able to stop it but not if you leave it too long. Also you might need steroids for the baby's lungs and the longer you leave it the less effective they will be. I know you don't want to mess people about in case its nothing but what if its not nothing, you might be messing about with the health of your baby! I hate to sound harsh, you know its not my style but it really does sound like early labour :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back