Is this a sign for beginning of labour?

Julia

Reaction score
From 11.00 am this morning I have been having stabbing pains very low down (I have had these over the last couple of weeks). I now keep having the "dragging" period type pains that radiate around my back and sometimes down the top of my thighs. I have had a bath and it helped for a short while but the pains/aching keeps coming back...

Could this be a very early sign it is starting?

Lots of love,

Julia xxxx

Could be hun!! Fingerscrossed for you!! :cheer:

I really hope it is!!

I am not really worried about the labour - I just want it over!!

Thanks for your reply!!!!! You are always so good at encouraging and reassuring posts!

Julia xxxx

I really hope it is!!

I am not really worried about the labour - I just want it over!!

Thanks for your reply!!!!! You are always so good at encouraging and reassuring posts!

Julia xxxx

Aww thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug:
Make sure you keep us informed!! :cheer:

Sounds promising!!

Get sexing!!! (ninjawombles recommendation for everything :lol: )

As you may have read before from my previous posts - my DH won't come near me in a sexual way!!! Pregnancy completely turns him off!!!! :? Great eh?? Not that I am up for it anyway!!

Julia xxxxxxxxxx

ooooh any updats had any more pains? i cant believe i am wishing pain on people lol, dont worry i am wishing upon myself to i cant wait till my labour :D

Hi Girls and Bumps,

Had a good night's sleep last night (or best I can with a 2 year old in bed with me!!)....period type cramping has gone :wall: :wall: had a little bit more tonight but not as much as yesterday...........oh BLOODY HELL!!!!

Just want things to start moving now......roll on labour!! Come to Mummy little one!

Julia xxxxxxx

Really hope its the start of things.. if it is.. im jelious! Not even a twinge my end! :(

OOH good luck hun fingers crossed for you :hug:

oh just on a quiet note, if you give yourself an orgasm it can help trigger contractions tto so you dont need hubby :shhh: :wink:

hennaly said:
OOH good luck hun fingers crossed for you :hug:

oh just on a quiet note, if you give yourself an orgasm it can help trigger contractions tto so you dont need hubby :shhh: :wink:

lol..you'd best get the rabbit out!

nori said:
lol..you'd best get the rabbit out!
i know someone who set herself off into labour with her rampant rabbit ;)

Thanks for your replies, girls -

That's a fab idea!! Thanks Hennaly for the advice - will give it a try - did not even think of that! I thought it was sperm that set off contractions. But yes, an orgasm does make sense! I have also been eating curry and pineapples!! An orgasm is much nicer anyway!

Julia xxxxx

dya want the science bit Julia ? :lol:

Oxytocin is released when you orgasm :cheer: its only the prostaglandins in men's sperm that are useful but you can get a good oxytocin hit doin it yaself... and tell ya what - orgasms are alot nicer than nipple twiddling which i find utterly unbearable - almost tooooo much if you know what i mean...we've not had sex for a few weeks now but i have had plenty of orgasms ;)

i put in my birth plan i wanted privacy to masturbate my way back into labour should i require it :D

Thanks Fly!

I think I will get busy on the solo loving tonight!! D.I.Y is the answer then!! Really do not want a willy anywhere near me.............A WILLY GOT ME INTO THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! (Only joking!!!)

Come on little one...........time for Mummy to be a slim alcoholic again!! (Once again, only joking!!)

Love and DIY orgasms,

Julia xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back