strange pains - anyone else getting

roxane 1985

Reaction score
keep getting bad back and side pains now with period pains all i know is normal, but sometimes now my belly starts to hurt all around, not BH or labour pains but like someone is pushing down hard all round the edge of my belly.

its only a few times a day and isnt extremelly painful but enough for me to want to hold my belly till it eases,

any ideas or anyone else had it

i just posted a thread, maybe its braxton hicks? i have had it all night...x

I know my pains aren't bh.. There's a big difference between them this is like really dull ache pain with no tightening.. I know when I get a bh coz I get chest tightening with it and my tummy goes rock solid! Usually get those 24/7 too :roll:

hello!im 32 wks and have also been having weird period like pains and pressure all over belly-spoke to midwife and friend who both said this is normal and could be down to the baby turning into the engaged position as his head is now putting pressure in that area!

hello!im 32 wks and have also been having weird period like pains and pressure all over belly-spoke to midwife and friend who both said this is normal and could be down to the baby turning into the engaged position as his head is now putting pressure in that area!

excellent, thank you for that, savesme having to ask now hehe, i know he is head down but he is diagnol at the moment so maybe he is trying to shift into place

our little man is head down but still moving all over the place!i cant actually believe how uncomfortable its all getting now:(! feels like there is never goin 2 b enough room in there 4 him and still 2 more months of growing!

haha me too, i have 2 months to go and he is facing down, feel so uncomfortable already and its only going to get worse :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back