Right here goes....

Emma58

Reaction score
I'm going to let it all out in one post.

I keep getting period pains, low back pain and now my bum cheek is throbbing along with my thigh, calf and toes.

Baby is obviously pressing on my Sciatic nerve but what is it with these period pains im getting?
They aren't cramps but that horrible heavy feeling you get before your period starts in my groin and top of my legs.

Hope it eases for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I never realised how many aches and pains pregnancy created.

humm i think period pains are growing pains cos alot of people have metion getting them in 3rd tri :hug:

I know I am not the only one getting them at the mo. It's a bit scary though spending nearly 9 months not getting them to them starting again. I forgot what they felt like.

Ive had period pains this evening too hun, it felt scarily like AF was on her way and my thoughts were 'Oh jeez I dont miss this'!! :? I just put it down to the growing like Tegala says. Baby is piling on the pounds now and this is when we really start to get big so its bound to pull and ache all over the place :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon hun :hug: :hug:

I made a post about these pains this week too. It feels as though my AF is due to start any day. I think Tilly is right, there is so much pressure that things start to ache and our bodies are gearing for major uterine action. Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The only period pains I've experienced are in the last couple of weeks

Last night I dreamt I was in labour and I woke up this morning with period pains. I think they must be normal from 30 weeks onwards :?

I'm OK today so far!

The last few days they have started later afternoon and lasted most of the evening. Glad to hear i'm not the only one getting this around now think we are all suffering!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Thanks girls for making me feel better

:hug: those period pains are horrid i have had them lots in last few wks, hope u feel better soon.

marie x

I've been getting them too, keep kidding myself that it means something is gonna happen, but just the norm I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back