Thought I was going into labour Yesterday! :(

ChocolateBill

Reaction score
All day yesterday I had period pains that were shooting down the front of my thighs. The last time I had these was when I was in full thrown labour with both DS1 and DS2.

In the afternoon, the period pains moved up to my lower bump, but I wasnt having any noticeable tightenings or anything so didnt get too concerned.

DH came home from work early, I had a shower and went to bed. Things eased right down, then I got REALLY bad period pains in my lower bump, to the point I thought I was going to be sick! :(

Again, these finally eased off, and I managed to sleep the whole night. Today im having lots of BH's but no pains and baby is active, just not as active as usual.

Im on watch out. Anything abnormal today, then im straight to the hospital.

I think ive been overdoing things and it was my body telling me to STOP.

Never been so scared in my life. Im only 33+2. Dont want this baby Just yet!

Dont worry love im sure its just your body practicing for the mainn event ive had very strong PP and BH pains for weeks now and Colier's still in there. :lol:
you'll know when its the real thing im still waitng
it hurts i know i was howling when it was happening to me WOlves have nothing on me :lol: But the real thing will be 10x as powerful
so relax hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My goodness, I had the same thing! I even had to get OH to come home from work early to watch my daughter cos I felt so ill!
I'm begining to get extra paranoid at the moment anyway cos I had her at 33+4!! As fuffins said lets hope it is just practice!! :shock: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back