• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe pre term labour will keep u updated

evie if you're potentially in preterm labour who gives a shit about messing people about?! not wanting to sound harsh like, but you're best off getting your inlaws to come and sit with the kids, i'm sure they'd far rather have a bit of inconvenience and it turn out to be nothing than you not getting them out to you and heaven forbid something happens! hope its just cos you've been over active today tho :hug:

It really sounds as though you should get it checked out, hope things settle down soon :hug:

I agree with Toon and MMG&I - get on to the hospital now and see what the health professionals say hun. Like Toon said, you'll prob need steroids for baby's lungs if they cant stop the contractions. You'd only kick yourself if you leave it and (god forbid) something happens :-( Xx

Evie :strangle: Listen to someone who has been there, 5 times over; ring the maternity unit now!

At 32 weeks your baby WILL be in scbu if born now, so if you can in anyway prevent that (and there are ways to prevent labour) then it is better for bubs. You've been losing plug for weeks hun, please get seen :hug:

Totally agree with the others. It's better to go in for nothing than not go in when it might possibly be something. If you were worried enough to post about it it's obviously worth getting checked out so please ring them

I told other half I'm starting to get worried now as it's starting to get quite nippy nippy and he said he will wait see what I'm like in the morning and getting alll eeee labour!! And happy I said I would need steroids and stuff to stop the pain if I am but he said just to leave it a bit longer now as it's evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But u r the one who knows how it feels Hun if u are worried and it's nippy now then u best get some advice from the professionals xx :hug:

Please go to hospital Evie - we're all obviously worried about you :-( Just ring them and see what they say - you really will kick yourself if something happens :-( x

I told other half I'm starting to get worried now as it's starting to get quite nippy nippy and he said he will wait see what I'm like in the morning and getting alll eeee labour!! And happy I said I would need steroids and stuff to stop the pain if I am but he said just to leave it a bit longer now as it's evening

:shock: Go tell him to bog off Evie :wall2: Since when is he a midwife, its your 3rd child it could be born by morning :dohh:

Your choice though hun but I've seen 32/33 weekers ventilated :(

He has since seen the pain I'm
In and were gonna ring mil to pre warn her were ringing in x

Thank goodness hun :hug: If its preterm labour and things aren't too far they can put you on a drip to stop labour which is hugely effective and of course get the steroids on board.

Better to be safe hun :hug:

So glad you're ringing them :hug: Hope you get checked over and everything's ok x

good luck evie!! im really gonna think of you and i hope your little baby stays put and decide its too nice n comfy in there to come out.. keep us updated xxx

oh gawwwd, hope they sort you out. good luck!! will be thinking of you xx

Really hope you're ok x you're honestly doing the right thing by ringing/going in x praying baby stays put just a little longer x

Dont mean to sound harsh but thank god youve seen sense......... as well as thinking about your kids being messed around ....its so important to the think of this new little one and giving him or her the best start you possibly can.......... will be thinking of you tonight....... with all the modern technology and drugs available im sure everything is going to be just fine ....... but lets leave it to the proffesionals to look after you and bubs and hopefully he or she will stay put for a while longer yet xxxxxxxx loads and loads and loads of love Mushy xx

:hug: Good on you hun - hope everything is ok Xx

Oh Evie, I really hope the baby stays put for a little longer!!! So glad your seeing someone about it.. Better to be safe than sorry! Will be thinking you Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back