~May Testing Thread~

Aw wow another BFP in May..
Huge congratulations!!! What a month ! X

:dust: Yay!!! Congratulations Scrappy!!! So exciting!!!

The witch has landed at my place for a visit, hope its a quick visit and she lets me off lightly :witch2:

See some of you over on the June testing thread :hug:

Argh stupidly tested and got BFN but only 9dpo and evening wee.

Went to boots and FRERs were buy one get one free so couldn't resist!! Won't test again until Tues x

Argh stupidly tested and got BFN but only 9dpo and evening wee.

Went to boots and FRERs were buy one get one free so couldn't resist!! Won't test again until Tues x

lol pretty sure we've all been there 😂

Thanks again for your support everyone. Still can't believe it.
Looks like we may be having twins then Carly89 xx:lol::lol:

I'm afraid I'm out this month witch got me this morning but tricked me by spotting a few days earlier which never happens, she's very cunning!! Good luck to the rest of you May testers xx

I'm afraid I'm out this month witch got me this morning but tricked me by spotting a few days earlier which never happens, she's very cunning!! Good luck to the rest of you May testers xx

Sorry hun 😞

Congrats to all the BFP's!
So sorry to all those out, good luck with your next cycles :dust:

Could I be added for the 30th. Will be 10dpo then so will defo be testing if I don't get early af again!

Congrats to all the BFP's!
So sorry to all those out, good luck with your next cycles :dust:

Could I be added for the 30th. Will be 10dpo then so will defo be testing if I don't get early af again!

Sure :dust:

I'm out again. Really had the hump earlier but have got over myself now. At least now I can get my fertility bloods done in time for our clinic appointment that the GP forgot to do :wall2:

Good luck to all those still to test.

Congrats to all those who got their BFPs!!

Tested yesterday CD35 and BFN think AF is going to show but if not will test on Weds 31st x

So I tested Tuesday 10dpo, bfn. Then started spotting.
Tested again Wednesday, bfn.
Tested yesterday as spotting stopped....BFP!! Its very faint though and I had a few more teeny streaks of pink on wiping today which do concern me. But I think line is a bit darker today. Still only cd27 though.
I've tested about 7 times and it's still there! Lol. Fingers crossed this wee one sticks and that line gets darker.

Good luck to all the June testers xxxx :dust:

So I tested Tuesday 10dpo, bfn. Then started spotting.
Tested again Wednesday, bfn.
Tested yesterday as spotting stopped....BFP!! Its very faint though and I had a few more teeny streaks of pink on wiping today which do concern me. But I think line is a bit darker today. Still only cd27 though.
I've tested about 7 times and it's still there! Lol. Fingers crossed this wee one sticks and that line gets darker.

Good luck to all the June testers xxxx :dust:

Woohoo congrats:) that's awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back