~~~~~~ May Testing Thread 18 BFPs!! ~~~~~~

Thank you ladies, I reaaaaallllllly want to be on the bfp list :)

I am still waiting too button bear, I am buying tests today! lets get to 19

I never actually joined in this thread as we were ntnp ready for full ttc in September but I got my BFP 2.5 weeks ago. Not sure if you want it on the list just for statistical purposes.

C xx

Well I caved and got a bfn, dont know why im doing it to myself :( im 17dpo id have seen at least a hint by now. Im obv having a longer cycle which ive heard the pregnacare conception can do?! Boo

Im just not testing anymore :(

I'm sorry buttonbear but dear old AF isn't there yet so there's still hope. X

Wow!! Bumper bfp month! Congrats to all of you. Fx for everyone still left to test xx

Buttonbear, I got a bfn the day of my missed period! so, maybe if you ov'd late, it might still be a bit too early! try again in a week if the witch doesn't show her ugly face, it really isn't over 'til af shows up! xx still crossing my fingers for you. :)

Buttonbear, I got a bfn the day of my missed period! so, maybe if you ov'd late, it might still be a bit too early! try again in a week if the witch doesn't show her ugly face, it really isn't over 'til af shows up! xx still crossing my fingers for you. :)

Ahh really, you've given me some hope!! Thank you hunni, bfns make me so negative lol I need to stay positive :)

I never actually joined in this thread as we were ntnp ready for full ttc in September but I got my BFP 2.5 weeks ago. Not sure if you want it on the list just for statistical purposes.

C xx

Yay! Let's add you, around the 12th Hun?! Congrats!! Xx

Thanks :) Yeah it was on the 12th......period was 1 day late then so tested and BFP. Bit of a shock at my son is only 7 months old and we thought it would take us ages hence the NTNP!

Thanks :) Yeah it was on the 12th......period was 1 day late then so tested and BFP. Bit of a shock at my son is only 7 months old and we thought it would take us ages hence the NTNP!

That was a good guess! I bet you're so excited?! :)

Ahh really, you've given me some hope!! Thank you hunni, bfns make me so negative lol I need to stay positive :)

Yes indeed! Youre welcome. Don't give up dear. :)

Anyone else tested today?! What an amazing month. Congrats to all that got their BFP! And sorry to those who were unlucky. :( Good luck for June! Xx

So its the end of may and what a month!!

Im still waiting so have popped into June's thread.... gosh such a long time waiting :( I feel all over the place today

Congratulations all on your BFPs :D

And

Good luck for your next cycles :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27