~~~~~~ May Testing Thread 18 BFPs!! ~~~~~~

What a month may has been, fantastic! June gon a have a job beating it!
Massive congrats to all the bfps.
And a massive thankyou and well done to purplecloud for being mays host :) xx

What a month may has been, fantastic! June gon a have a job beating it!
Massive congrats to all the bfps.
And a massive thankyou and well done to purplecloud for being mays host :) xx

Yes!! Well done Purplecloud :)

Yes thank you purple cloud, and good luck to all in june!,! Xxx

u were fantastic to all of us not only with the thread but ur support nd guidance too, thanks and gd luck Hun in the quest for the egg xxxxx

Thanks Puplecloud.

Congrats to everyone who got bfp's this month.

And to everyone else, go team June!!! x

Lol, I love the team june cherrycola :)

Go on team june we can do this xxx

Thanks ladies!! Even though I didn't get my BFP in May I loved hosting. :) Go team June!! Go Rach!!! You're already a fab host and it's only the 1st! :) fx to everyone for June! Xx

May was a bumper month! Thanks PurpleCloud for hosting it and keeping it going :)
Good luck to everyone moving it to the June thread- millions of :dust: your way xx

Well done 2 the may bfp ladies. purple u must have a bucket of baby dust now with all them bfps !!xx

Yep ditto what dammitjanet said, big thanks to you purplecloud, you brought the many bfps luck! Fx for you and everyone else testing in June, I hope it's even better than May! Will be checking up on rach's thread as the month goes on! :dust: xx

yes thanks again purple cloud and good luck ladies! I will be watching june with interest and fingers crossed for you all!!

Af showed for me this avo, totally gutted. i had THEE perfect chart. Grrrrrr :(

im so sorry to hear that hun, hopefully june will be your month x

Aw buttonbear I'm gutted for you :sad: I really thought you were going to get your BFP this month.... got my fx and everything else crossed for you hun, that witch was evil to you this month xx

Thank yoy so much ladies :hugs: She really snuck up on me this month, grr next month will be the month :)

So sorry Buttonbear really thought it was going to be good news.
Fx for your new cycle, sending you some :dust:

Awwh :( I'm sorry buttonbear :hugs: I hope this cycle is it for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back