~~~~~~ May Testing Thread 18 BFPs!! ~~~~~~

Please add me to May 8th, looks like I ovulated yesterday so AF should be due on Thurs 8th (though I'll probably test early :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone - hopefully May will be a bumper month for BFP's xx

We will not be TTC this month but wanted to wish everyone the best of luck!xx

Although the witch hasn't actually arrived yet, I'm pretty sure she will be showing her ugly face soon, so can I have the 23rd please. Xx

Right. I'm out of April. Bring on May. I will be testing on 27th-the day b4 I go on my friends hen do!!! I'm starting to believe it won't happen for us! So may need some positivity!xx

Right. I'm out of April. Bring on May. I will be testing on 27th-the day b4 I go on my friends hen do!!! I'm starting to believe it won't happen for us! So may need some positivity!xx

Don't lose hope Hun. I know it's hard but it'll happen. And until then we all have each other to rant to. Keep your chin up and stay positive! Xx

Hi, can you put me in for the 20th please? Thanx

Let's make May a huge month for BFPs. Let's have your testing dates. :)

I asked for 5th as I have pcos and that would have covered my longer cycles. However, I ov'd about 12 days ago and have been doing some ss, so decided to test a week earlier...

BFP!!

With pcos, on metformin and a partner who works away a lot, we can't quite believe out luck.

Good luck ladies x

That's excellent news!! Do you want it put down as a BFP on this thread Clare? Xx

Clare80 I'm going to post your BFP on this thread! If you want me to take it down let me know. But I'm really excited because you're our first for May! Even though you are not technically May but details details! Lol! Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back