** May 2019 Testing Thread **

I think I am out, AF seems to have arrived nearly a week early :cry:stupid witch!

Good luck to the remaining May testers xx

I think I am out, AF seems to have arrived nearly a week early :cry:stupid witch!

Good luck to the remaining May testers xx
A week early? Are you sure it's not implantation bleeding? What cycle day are you on?

A week early? Are you sure it's not implantation bleeding? What cycle day are you on?

Hmmmmm just been sat doing my calcs and i think ive got myself in a tiz with it due to a long 35 day cycle last month. I am cycle day 28 and 10dpo (this is 100%) but always spot 3 days before AF so think I'm 3 days early for spotting- if I am back to normal. Meh! Still sucks x

Onto another month :roll: x

Last edited:
Hmmmmm just been sat doing my calcs and i think ive got myself in a tiz with it due to a long 35 day cycle last month. I am cycle day 28 and 10dpo (this is 100%) but always spot 3 days before AF so think I'm 3 days early for spotting- if I am back to normal. Meh! Still sucks x

Onto another month :roll: x
So sorry hun, I had hoped it was positive news...:hug:

Not sure if will be successful this month. Doing great with bd right until I had the worst stomach bug I’ve ever had. Slap right when I would have been ovulating I think. Time will tell I guess.

Not sure if will be successful this month. Doing great with bd right until I had the worst stomach bug I’ve ever had. Slap right when I would have been ovulating I think. Time will tell I guess.
Oh no Lolly. I hope you start to feel better soon.
If you was DTD right up until ov then hopefully there would have been some swimmers waiting for the egg. Xx

Oh no Lolly. I hope you start to feel better soon.
If you was DTD right up until ov then hopefully there would have been some swimmers waiting for the egg. Xx
That’s what I’m hoping I believe we dtd the day before ovulation but I try to do Ovulation and for 3 days. Will see what happens. Im feeling better now but scared to eat anything. Lol. X

I have been trying to stay positive but feeling really low today...I guess the hormones that come with AF don’t help.

It is hard to ‘relax’ or not think about it. Our bodies have a good way of slapping us in the face with symptoms and feelings. Our options are to dwell or to pick ourselves up and enjoy our here and nows but I will allow myself a blip sad day.

Same shit different month :wall2:

Onto month 15 :roll:

Sorry to all the other ladies that AF has got this month. I hope our time will come soon.

xx

I have been trying to stay positive but feeling really low today...I guess the hormones that come with AF don’t help.

It is hard to ‘relax’ or not think about it. Our bodies have a good way of slapping us in the face with symptoms and feelings. Our options are to dwell or to pick ourselves up and enjoy our here and nows but I will allow myself a blip sad day.

Same shit different month :wall2:

Onto month 15 :roll:

Sorry to all the other ladies that AF has got this month. I hope our time will come soon.

xx
Aw I’m Sorry your having a tough time at the mo. Let yourself feel what you feel and be kind to yourself. X

Turkey baster & Inject!! :p all seriousness hope you get well soon

Ladies - i am really suffering with hayfever and i remember reading on here that taking antihistamines are not good when you are TTC.
Is there anything else that might help me? I am sneezing and am bunged up, then the next minute my nose is running like a tap.
If i don't have a cold, its hayfever. It really is frustrating xx

Ladies - i am really suffering with hayfever and i remember reading on here that taking antihistamines are not good when you are TTC.
Is there anything else that might help me? I am sneezing and am bunged up, then the next minute my nose is running like a tap.

*slides Piriton back into drawer*

Uh oh! Following for responses!

Someone recommended a saline nasal spray For me as it’s just salt water, I’ve been lucky this year my symptoms are minimal.

If you eat local honey as well you build up a resistance to the pollen, it has to be local honey from local bees though not shop bought xx

I too suffer from Hayfever. Its such a pain tho no signs so far.. the way it interfears perhaps with fertility is by drying up your cm. I did have one cycle where i couldnt not take it and noticed a big drop/virtually no cm. i would say if your not anywhere near O dont worry, yet, its only when near O becomes problem. i havent got any other recomendations tho as i would still take a antihistamine if i had to.

Thanks ladies.
@SugaryIris - i think i will look into a nasal spray and see if there is anywhere local to get some honey.
@soffphie - ovulation could happen for me within the next 2 days or 7 days so i don't want to chance it at all if is going to dry up my CM. x

I too suffer from Hayfever. Its such a pain tho no signs so far.. the way it interfears perhaps with fertility is by drying up your cm. I did have one cycle where i couldnt not take it and noticed a big drop/virtually no cm. i would say if your not anywhere near O dont worry, yet, its only when near O becomes problem. i havent got any other recomendations tho as i would still take a antihistamine if i had to.

Apparently the egg releases histamines when trying to implant so there are also concerns that antihistamines in the blood could inhibit implantation x

Apparently the egg releases histamines when trying to implant so there are also concerns that antihistamines in the blood could inhibit implantation x

Ooo yikes! Didnt know. I was only told it dried up cm :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back