*March 2019 Testing Thread*

OMG maximus! Absolutely over the moon for you, that line is looking good! Any idea at all when AF would be due? X
Hiya
I think I still have 3-4 days left to AF
The only symptoms was shooting breast pain and nauseous

I just know that it won’t last long that’s why I am not excited. I seem to get pregnant easily but can’t manage to stay pregnant. I just wanted to share as I would need support when things go bad :( sorry for being negative

Ah it’s ok to feel like that maximus you’ve had a tough ride and had your hopes crushed before
Hiya
I think I still have 3-4 days left to AF
The only symptoms was shooting breast pain and nauseous

That line is looking really good for this stage, I’m sure it’s better then your lines last time if I remember rightly, oh I am so excited for you maximus I hope this is your Christmas rainbow! I know how much you are gonna worry now about whether it’ll stick, but this is a new pregnancy, different egg, different sperm and every pregnancy is different as someone else has said (think it was chatty-char!) you know your body can grow a baby as you’ve done it before, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Ah it’s ok to feel like that maximus you’ve had a tough ride and had your hopes crushed before

That line is looking really good for this stage, I’m sure it’s better then your lines last time if I remember rightly, oh I am so excited for you maximus I hope this is your Christmas rainbow! I know how much you are gonna worry now about whether it’ll stick, but this is a new pregnancy, different egg, different sperm and every pregnancy is different as someone else has said (think it was chatty-char!) you know your body can grow a baby as you’ve done it before, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx
Hiya yes I think the line is looking better than last one. There is nothing I can do but wait
Thank you for your encouraging words x

Can’t cold symptoms also be a pregnancy symptom? Hope it is for you! X

I have heard that but don't wanna get my hopes up lol so in my mind I am kinda hopeful but then I'm like well...probably just sick.

Also have soooo much cramping :(

Try not to worry to much about the cramping. It’s not always a bad sign. I never usually get AF cramps but I started cramping even before my BFP & it lasted until on & off for about 7 weeks. Mine was clearly just my body prepared for new baby & I’m sure yours will be too :) congratulations :)

Congratulations Maximus!

I really hope this is a sticky bean for you xx

Thank you again. It’s such a shame that I can’t be happy at all as I know what it’s like to get your hopes up. My miscarriages were always before 6 weeks so I will be very anxious till at least 12 weeks

Try not to worry to much about the cramping. It’s not always a bad sign. I never usually get AF cramps but I started cramping even before my BFP & it lasted until on & off for about 7 weeks. Mine was clearly just my body prepared for new baby & I’m sure yours will be too :) congratulations :)
Thank you. It’s very encouraging. I think some cramps are ok. With my miscarriages the cramps changed to be very sharp and I just knew. Right now it’s all ok with cramps lots of stretching, burning low down but hopefully it won’t get worse x

So sorry @Alexis2017 *big hugs* we are here if you need us xx

Congratulations @Maximus17 i understand your worry having had MCs myself but try to think positive and think this little baby deserves your positivity. This little baba doesn’t know of your past losses as it’s conpletely new and so you’ve got as good of a chance as any for this to be your sticky bra. Fx for you xxx

I know my period isnt due for like 9-10 days but I feel I am already out. I feel so hormonal like its gonna come its ridiculous and I have a cold also. I am already starting to plan for next cycle.

So sorry @Alexis2017 *big hugs* we are here if you need us xx

Congratulations @Maximus17 i understand your worry having had MCs myself but try to think positive and think this little baby deserves your positivity. This little baba doesn’t know of your past losses as it’s conpletely new and so you’ve got as good of a chance as any for this to be your sticky bra. Fx for you xxx
Thank you. I am keeping positive thoughts

I know my period isnt due for like 9-10 days but I feel I am already out. I feel so hormonal like its gonna come its ridiculous and I have a cold also. I am already starting to plan for next cycle.
Hi geekmaker
Don’t think like that as I thought 100 percent I was out and look what I found out today. The symptoms till you get BFP are same as AF so there is still a big chance for you x

Hi geekmaker
Don’t think like that as I thought 100 percent I was out and look what I found out today. The symptoms till you get BFP are same as AF so there is still a big chance for you x
Thank you <3 I will pray yours sticks! (Not trying to push religion but I do pray for us all as a whole here).

It is almost 1am here in the states. I legit jumped out of bed...okay not jumped but ran to the bathroom the cramping...so bad. I was like oh my gosh my period is like 8 days early. But I wiped and only the faintest pink spotting I wiped again like oh here we go...again...faintest pink spotting...then nothing at all. I mean super barely there pink. I hope its a good sign but with my body who knows. The cramps are nuts right now

I take it back no spotting since then but I feel like PMS times 100 lol So pretty sure i will be out. I can't sleep, feel flu like and just edgy and so irritable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back