*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

I better put myaself down for 27th then!

Thankyou :)

xxx

Congrats to all the ladies who have got their BFPs this month and good luck to all those still waiting :dust: xxx

Did I count right....16 bfp's so far and still 11 days to go?

sent from my snazzy HTC

Hey yup 16 bfps and actually 11 says to go :) so hopefully wel get a load more xxx

Oh so excited, there's loads of march tests still to be done and I'm feeling really excited for everyone! I won't test til April but its still exciting x x

sent from my snazzy HTC

Ok well I was down to test on the 19th but no tests :(
So im pushing my date back to the 23rd :)
Thats unless AF arrives!!
Congratulations to all the BFP's woop woop :D

Hey hun you can take me off the list. I think I have now ovulated 5 days ago but haven't been bd ing much as just not been motivated with not knowing what's going on, so don't think we timed it right. Just gonna wait for AF now.

Congrats on all the bfps!x

Ok well I was down to test on the 19th but no tests :(
So im pushing my date back to the 23rd :)
Thats unless AF arrives!!
Congratulations to all the BFP's woop woop :D

no problem hun iv moved u to the 23rd, good luck xxx

Hey hun you can take me off the list. I think I have now ovulated 5 days ago but haven't been bd ing much as just not been motivated with not knowing what's going on, so don't think we timed it right. Just gonna wait for AF now.

hey hun, iv reluctantly taken u off :( im exactly the same....i actually think judging by my cm that i ovd last week and because of me and dh abstaining for his sperm test we only bd'd once so unlikely for us too...im now on cd 62...wot about you? xxxx

hi just wanted to let you know that i got a BFN this month x

but uv not got the witch yet? ur not out yet then hun and im not gonna put bfn down by ur name as its a negative thing and we need to be positive that ur still in with a chance xxxx

the witch got me hun urch!!!! Aint been on to update for few days. So on to next month i go :)

congrats to all who got their bfp :) :) :)

but uv not got the witch yet? ur not out yet then hun and im not gonna put bfn down by ur name as its a negative thing and we need to be positive that ur still in with a chance xxxx

sorry hun i ment for the 1st of march the witch got me early last cycle. she was due the first but arrived 25th of feb.

If my calculations are right she should be due to arrive again....Urm today actually! :shock: wow that went fast! So far sore boobs no af...will test tomorrow if still no af. So can i be put down for 23rd march please :)

P.s need to change my ticker so pay no attention to that! lol x x

AF due again on 30th March. Can you put me down again please hun?

hey hun, iv reluctantly taken u off :( im exactly the same....i actually think judging by my cm that i ovd last week and because of me and dh abstaining for his sperm test we only bd'd once so unlikely for us too...im now on cd 62...wot about you? xxxx

Thanks duck! Well I'm on CD 34 today so if i did ov a week ago like my chart is showing (temps still up!) then it won't be a really long cycle but more like 42 days which is a little longer than last cycle. We'll see what the next few days brings.

Damn cd 62 :( Hope your tests/scans come round very very soon so you can find out what's going on. If you did ov last week lets hope that one time was the lucky one.... it only takes the once! :eek:) Fingers crossed hun!

x

the witch got me hun urch!!!! Aint been on to update for few days. So on to next month i go :)

congrats to all who got their bfp :) :) :)

Sorry to hear that hun. good luck for next cycle tho xxx

sorry hun i ment for the 1st of march the witch got me early last cycle. she was due the first but arrived 25th of feb.

If my calculations are right she should be due to arrive again....Urm today actually! :shock: wow that went fast! So far sore boobs no af...will test tomorrow if still no af. So can i be put down for 23rd march please :)

P.s need to change my ticker so pay no attention to that! lol x x

No prob hun iv added u xxx

AF due again on 30th March. Can you put me down again please hun?

yes no problem hun good luck xxx

Thanks duck! Well I'm on CD 34 today so if i did ov a week ago like my chart is showing (temps still up!) then it won't be a really long cycle but more like 42 days which is a little longer than last cycle. We'll see what the next few days brings.

Damn cd 62 :( Hope your tests/scans come round very very soon so you can find out what's going on. If you did ov last week lets hope that one time was the lucky one.... it only takes the once! :eek:) Fingers crossed hun!

x

yeh just let me know if u wat to be put back on ok.
yeh fx i get either bfp or my appts thro il be happy either way xxxx

i notice in the bfp announcements ection Simoneh00 has also had her bfp so big congrats from all the girls hun
xx

also, i have moved myself for testing to the 31st as fx i ovd last week xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for adding me :)
I totally forgot to add it on to this thread! I think there's gonna be a few more this month, it's in the air!!

Sent from my GT-I9100

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back