Lots of stomach noises (and my S-I-L had a baby this morning!)

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone!

Firstly OH's S-I-L had a little baby girl this morning, 8lb 3oz and still nameless! They are staying with OH's parents so I'll get to meet the new addition today or tomorrow!!

On a side note my tummy as been making the most amount of noise - rumbling and gurgling!! It woke me up this morning LOL!

I ate a lot yesterday so just wondering if it's my body processing all the crap I ate?

xxxxxxxx

Congrats to your SIL hon!! :) That's quite a big baby isn't it??! Bet you can't wait to meet her :)

I'm finding my digestion isn't doing so great recently - I think it slows down in pregnancy, so that's probably what yours is doing - just taking a bit more work to digest things....

Have a lovely day :) xxx

Congrats on the new addition to the family!!

My stomach seems to be doing its own thing atm! x

Congratualtions Auntie Nat and to your SIL! Always good to have a new born baby to brood over :) x

Thanks ladies,

8lb 3oz is quite small as their first born was 9lb 9oz :shock: :shock:

Tummy seems to have settled now I've eaten!

xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to ur SIL :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

congrats on new addition bet everyone is over the moon :)

glad ur tummy has settled now xxxxxxx

Congratulations to your SIL!! How is the new arrival?

My belly makes random noises when I am hungry.... which is all the time :shock:

Congratulations to your SIL hun! :D Will make you even more excited about your LO's arrival! :) My DD was 8lb 4oz, so a bit concerned how big my LO will be this time :shock:

My tummy been gurgling all over the place too and have had so much wind since Tri1!! :oooo: x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back