Had a show and i think my waters went this morning.....

ebony_preggy said:
Tasha20 said:
:shock: I can see why your scared hunny

(((( Sending labour vibes ))))

Give your LO a good talking too :shakehead:

Been up most of the night with contractions but there not getting stronger or regulating :x Midwife said its slow labour and I could be like this for a few days yet.

So im going to go for a long walk today, hopefully it will get her to drop abit more :pray:

avoid baths tash... they are evil things if u wanna get laour going but nice pain relief...lol

good luck babes..

thnx.. c ya later

xxx

:rotfl: lol yes I wish I did that last night as soon as I got in they stopped until I got out again, I wasnt amused :x

Awwww Vicki, your bubba is just being quiet and you will get something out of the blue I bet :lol: lol you'll be the one that has her waters break while shopping! :rotfl:

Knowing my luck no doubt, that's why i only tend to go out to busy places if i really need to, scared incase anything happens while i'm out! :lol:

ebony_preggy said:
hi ladies thnx for the wishes

but im having proper contractions but not reallly painful but painful enuff to make me chat gibberish....lol

i went hospital last night becaz they wre coming every 5 or 6 minutes but not really painful.. but they sent me home.. i wasnt dilating :cry:

so im definitely gonna be 'induced' 2moro (its not really an induction she said.. its an augmentation :? )

havent sleot since since 2am friday morning :cry:

i went in the bath this morning and they kinda eased off so i cud take a nap but they came bk but not so close together...

i dunno how im gonna go through hours of this.. :cry:

they call it an augmentation because your waters have broken Eboney so its not a proper induction. I had that with my second. My waters went but then nothing happened and bubba got a bit distressed and had a poo so they put me on a drip to speed things up.
Hope all goes well chick! :hug:

You an me Vicky on the home stretch!!

Good Luck girls for the labour...... I am jealous that things are happending for you both!!!

I feel a bit 'in the middle' now, im 37 weeks gone now so it could happen but im not as close as Vicki, Lindz and Tasha!

Ebony was the closest to me and she is leaving me trailing :cry:

Blimey - it's all go in the 3rd tri at the minute isn't it!?!! :shock:

Lots of lovely snuggly Xmas babies!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14